Best Players at Each Position

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Take accountability for your own actions. I'm singling you out because you clearly do it most, and in this particular thread from what I see, you started it. I'm not saying he's right and you're wrong... You're both wrong. And quit looking for loopholes and shit, just move on and try to make a better effort next time to not intentionally pick a fight.
LOL? Who said I intentionally tried to pick a fight? If anything. I was proving a point.

Don't want people on this site to pick fights with them? He shouldn't bait them. Simple.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL? Who said I intentionally tried to pick a fight? If anything. I was proving a point.

Don't want people on this site to pick fights with them? He shouldn't bait them. Simple.
You aren't getting my point. I don't give a fuck what he wants or doesn't want. I'm saying that for the sake of the site, chill with the fights.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I am 15 and have a job. Your 21 and sit on the computer all day.

kthnxbai.
you aren't here on SI everyday like he is?

and what is this "job". Because like i can get paid for babysitting, and call it a job, but it isnt really one.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
you aren't here on SI everyday like he is?

and what is this "job". Because like i can get paid for babysitting, and call it a job, but it isnt really one.
Uh my first job is dishwashing. Weather it is a "good" job or not. I will take it for being 15.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%