CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Espn tried to hype a Machado to Boston rumor today. No chance

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Just got a Score notification that Frazier and Robertson to the Sox is very close.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Red Sox going after Frazier seems very extra and very Dombrowski-esque.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Frazier Robertson and Kahnle. Wow

Shows how much faith the Yankees have in Tyler Clippard

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
The Red Sox going after Frazier seems very extra and very Dombrowski-esque.
Honestly though, a .204 hitter isn't going to help our already shit offense, so if he goes to the Yankees, it's not awful.  Robertson, on the other hand, would become the deadly part of the deal for the Yankees.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Who would have thought the Yankees would be adding bullpen help at the deadline?

Nice get for the Yankees, plus it keeps Boston from getting Frazier

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Who would have thought the Yankees would be adding bullpen help at the deadline?

Nice get for the Yankees, plus it keeps Boston from getting Frazier
Actually, I think Robertson helps them the most. Frazier is hitting .204 and they have Headley, so where do they put him?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Actually, I think Robertson helps them the most. Frazier is hitting .204 and they have Headley, so where do they put him?

Frazier is playing at 1st

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Espn tried to hype a Machado to Boston rumor today. No chance
not as bad as a-rod trying to hype up a trade for miggy to boston lol

brett05

Reaction score
catman said:
I just know what I see with my own eyes (do you actually watch the game or just read stats from one site?).  Garcia is one of the worst all-time fielders in right.  He's why Adam Eaton was playing out of position last year for the Sox.  At one time, I was a better fielder than Garcia.
Also, Baseball Reference rates Dozier just a bit better than you do.  Check their stats out.  You might actually learn that there are other places to look.
Talk about watching the game, try it would ya?  Eaton was not out of position.  He's a better RF than CF.  In fact his move to RF last year made him the complete player at least for one season.  He was #2 defensively in RF.  You were a better fielder than Garcia.  I agree.  But then your mother said it was bedtime and you had to put the PS4 away.

I love baseball reference.  His total zone is a career -24 and currently for this year at a 1.  He's below average.  So now we have baseball reference and fangraphs saying he's below average.  I like Brian, but don't make him out to be more than what he is.
http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=2b&stats=fld&lg=all&qual=y&type=1&season=2017&month=0&season1=2017&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

But I know, your eyes are the best.  Better than scouts.  You're just the best.

brett05

Reaction score
Great move for the Yankees and even better for the White Sox.  Great power and on base guy in Frazier, but he's a FA and an unneeded piece for the White Sox.  Yankees get Robertson back and add a career year reliever in Kanhle. 

White Sox get another great OF in Rutherford, nice piece in pitching and a fringe 3/4th type OF.  Really like this for both teams.  White Sox depth is so amazing and Hahn should get GM of the year for what he's done.  Looking forward to Yoan being called up and getting mentored by Abreu.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
brett05 said:
Great move for the Yankees and even better for the White Sox.  Great power and on base guy in Frazier, but he's a FA and an unneeded piece for the White Sox.  Yankees get Robertson back and add a career year reliever in Kanhle. 

White Sox get another great OF in Rutherford, nice piece in pitching and a fringe 3/4th type OF.  Really like this for both teams.  White Sox depth is so amazing and Hahn should get GM of the year for what he's done.  Looking forward to Yoan being called up and getting mentored by Abreu.
Career year Kanlhe? Have you seen his career stats? He's been good for 3 years now.

Didn't realize Frazier would play first. Guess that makes sense then.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
brett05 said:
Talk about watching the game, try it would ya?  Eaton was not out of position.  He's a better RF than CF.  In fact his move to RF last year made him the complete player at least for one season.  He was #2 defensively in RF.  You were a better fielder than Garcia.  I agree.  But then your mother said it was bedtime and you had to put the PS4 away.

I love baseball reference.  His total zone is a career -24 and currently for this year at a 1.  He's below average.  So now we have baseball reference and fangraphs saying he's below average.  I like Brian, but don't make him out to be more than what he is.
http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=2b&stats=fld&lg=all&qual=y&type=1&season=2017&month=0&season1=2017&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

But I know, your eyes are the best.  Better than scouts.  You're just the best.
Holy shit, relax. Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%