2017 NFL Gameday Thread

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rodgers to the IR. Smart move by the Pack, but disappointing we won't get to see a better game on Saturday. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do Lions fans want the Browns to win a game to remain the only 0-16 team, or do you guys not give a shit either way?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Do Lions fans want the Browns to win a game to remain the only 0-16 team, or do you guys not give a shit either way?
i want them 0-16 too so we can have a battle for the best of the 0-16 teams

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I want them to win a game since I like having that little bit of history, even if it is bad history

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kenny Vaccaro now out for the year. That Thursday night game is really fucking us, in more way than one.

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Kenny Vaccaro now out for the year. That Thursday night game is really fucking us, in more way than one.
only two games left

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We also lost AJ Klein for the season and I think Trey Hendrickson for a month in that Atlanta game lol, amazing how one game could change the outlook on your season.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Savage said:
not like they were going far
they can win the super bowl with their offense so idk what youre talking about already declaring them out

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
they can win the super bowl with their offense so idk what youre talking about already declaring them out
Um probably not. Defense is trash. Super bowl is Steelers vs Vikings/Rams

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
do you not think that is going to be the Super Bowl matchup? How the hell would the Saints make it? Offense isnt the only thing that matters. Saints defense would get eaten alive by a playoff teams defense

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
First off, not even mentioning the Patriots to me is hysterical. Beating the Patriots in Foxboro is incredibly challenging, so as long as the Pats beat Buffalo and the Jets, I'd say they're the definite favorites to make it out of the AFC

As for the Saints, are you still living in 2011? 9th in points allowed, 11th in yards allowed... Marshon Lattimore is a Pro Bowl corner that can stick with any WR he faces outside of AB and Julio, and Crawley is no joke on the other side. Saints have 2 losses since Wk3, of which one was with Kamara essentially missing the entire game.

My prediction tbh right now is Saints over Patriots. You're sleeping HARD on them

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
First off, not even mentioning the Patriots to me is hysterical. Beating the Patriots in Foxboro is incredibly challenging, so as long as the Pats beat Buffalo and the Jets, I'd say they're the definite favorites to make it out of the AFC

As for the Saints, are you still living in 2011? 9th in points allowed, 11th in yards allowed... Marshon Lattimore is a Pro Bowl corner that can stick with any WR he faces outside of AB and Julio, and Crawley is no joke on the other side. Saints have 2 losses since Wk3, of which one was with Kamara essentially missing the entire game.

My prediction tbh right now is Saints over Patriots. You're sleeping HARD on them
we will revisit this

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL really needs to add late-season bye weeks and get rid of this Thursday night shit.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really have no idea who's gonna come out of the NFC. The favorites are probably New Orleans, LA, and Minnesota, but I can see the Panthers making a run, and the Eagles are gonna be a tough out if they get home field throughout, even without Wentz.

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Im just concerned why you disregarded New England
Steelers are better imo. Pats lost to the dolphins. When patriots become inconsistent its bad

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Savage said:
Steelers are better imo. Pats lost to the dolphins. When patriots become inconsistent its bad
pittsburgh lost to the bears and werent missing their best receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%