Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
28 seconds with 2 timeouts is too much time

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
dont let bnc find out
He’s been playing great I don’t know what happened to him. I also haven’t watched him play any of these games

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That continues to be the dumbest fucking rule in football

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Steelers fucked that one up. I'd have clocked it. Romo said fades. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm so tired of the Patriots shit. How the fuck does everything always go right for them?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fantasy Football Championship, here I come. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The shitty part is that the NFL likes when this shit happens. Every sports talk show tomorrow is gonna be talking about the game and having the "what's a catch" debate. They like this publicity.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
So that douche Mike Pereira says "going to the ground trumps lunging/reaching to try and get extra yards or a TD." - So how come RBs can fumble the ball as they're crossing the plane but it's still a TD because it was a rushing attempt? 

It's just a stupid rule and they need to fix it. 

And no, the NFL shouldn't like this - I wouldn't be surprised if these calls turn people away from the game. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
At least im not like my other clueless Pats friends, who legitimately asked me why people thought Pittsburgh got robbed

That Jesse James TD being overruled was bullshit, and they should have won 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Also wasn't their pass interference on that fourth down?

I can't remember the last time the Patriots got screwed over by something like this. Bosox can correct me if I'm wrong.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Also wasn't their pass interference on that fourth down?

I can't remember the last time the Patriots got screwed over by something like this. Bosox can correct me if I'm wrong.
Other Pats fans will say the missed holding call/PI on Gronk against Seattle last year, but that was as much OPI as it was DPI so i was fine with the no call

I'd honestly say the last time we got screwed like that was the '13 AFCCG where Asshat Bernard Pollard killed Ridley, and he fumbled when his knee was down but they called it Baltimore ball, and we lost that game

thats like the only thing i can think of. we get so lucky that its gonna cause the worst of local TV ratings once BB/Brady retire and we go back to the obscurity of the 90s 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Julio needs 23 points tomorrow night for me to lose my fantasy matchup, I'm nervous.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Other Pats fans will say the missed holding call/PI on Gronk against Seattle last year, but that was as much OPI as it was DPI so i was fine with the no call

I'd honestly say the last time we got screwed like that was the '13 AFCCG where Asshat Bernard Pollard killed Ridley, and he fumbled when his knee was down but they called it Baltimore ball, and we lost that game

thats like the only thing i can think of. we get so lucky that its gonna cause the worst of local TV ratings once BB/Brady retire and we go back to the obscurity of the 90s
Even then, there was still like 12 minutes left in that game.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I have no idea what a catch is anymore. I saw 3 challenges on completed passes in the 2 games I watched and was wrong on all 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%