2017 NBA Off-Season

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Why does college basketball have so many scandals. Most of their players are trash anyways lmao
law of large numbers?

there are over 340 DI programs so its more than 10x as likely to have a scandal about a college team than a pro team

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Why does college basketball have so many scandals. Most of their players are trash anyways lmao
That's what happens when you have hundreds of millions on the line in revenue and can't pay the players. Gotta find other ways to make things happen

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
What does him not being that big have to do with the fact that he hasnt polished his game one bit since the magic days lol

Its been almost 10 years and he doesnt even have a go to move. Its pathetic. And andre Drummond is following in his footsteps when it comes to laziness, immaturity, and offensive game.
You really have no idea what you are talking about. And people expect a lot from him because they think he's massive when he's really not

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
You really have no idea what you are talking about. And people expect a lot from him because they think he's massive when he's really not
Lmao

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
stop with that. hes big. hes strong. hes an athletic freak. hes not as good as he should have been.

BNC

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
stop with that. hes big. hes strong. hes an athletic freak. hes not as good as he should have been.
He's only slightly bigger than LeBron, and was a dominant defender/rebound who scored more efficiently (not better) than Shaq. He was also hampered by a bad back, not sure what more people wanted from him. Not to mention he was a monster in the playoffs.

Could he have been a little better? Maybe, but a ton of people don't give him nearly enough credit for the simple fact that they don't like him

BNC

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Because there's a lot of people trying to give money to players in a system that doesn't allow them to actually give their money away

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh nothing just melo saying exactly what I said

I think it was within the last week, week and a half, before training camp. A deal was done with Houston early then for some reason whatever happened behind the scenes it didnt go through, it fell through then we had to really start paying attention and thinking about other options.

But then believe it or not I felt like I was going to be back in training camp and I would show up to media day in New York. Me and my team sat down on Friday night and was like, Man, we best prepare for going back to media day on Monday and training camp that week. And then we got the call that said, Would you open it up to OKC? And I was like, Yeah, at this point yeah. I dont think it would have been beneficial for me to come back to media day after everything that was going on in the offseason. For me to have to deal with that it would have been unfair for the organization, the Knicks, to have to deal with that. It would have been too much noise, too many questions to answer and I dont think either party wanted to deal with that.
Paulie...

BNC

Reaction score
He also said there was a deal done for him and PG to head to Cleveland on draft night that didn’t go through for whatever reason. We know Love would have been going to Denver in this trade, but what was NYK getting?

Paulius

Reaction score
My god. Obviously Cavs and Houston were the first options, still, if "no one wants to play in OKC or with Russ" because apparently how bad of a teammate he is, he still wouldnt have chosen them. Coulda chose Portland or another team. Mexi, all season u said KD left bc Russ is a bad teammate and this is where im coming from. When you said that, you were saying no star wants to play with Russ. Regardless of all of these options or not, it still proves that stars do want to play with him, or else he would of never put them on the list even "at this point".

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
He also said there was a deal done for him and PG to head to Cleveland on draft night that didn’t go through for whatever reason. We know Love would have been going to Denver in this trade, but what was NYK getting?
-Kyrie to Pheonix for Bledose and #4
-#4 for PG
-Melo for Love

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
My god. Obviously Cavs and Houston were the first options, still, if "no one wants to play in OKC or with Russ" because apparently how bad of a teammate he is, he still wouldnt have chosen them. Coulda chose Portland or another team. Mexi, all season u said KD left bc Russ is a bad teammate and this is where im coming from. When you said that, you were saying no star wants to play with Russ. Regardless of all of these options or not, it still proves that stars do want to play with him, or else he would of never put them on the list even "at this point".
no lol

At this point speaks volumes

He even explained why he didn't want to stay in ny too. Stop reaching

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
no lol

At this point speaks volumes

He even explained why he didn't want to stay in ny too. Stop reaching
No shit he didnt wanna stay in NY but if you said no star wants to play with Russ because hes a bad teammate but Melo clearly does instead of somewhere like Portland for example, then Its a wrap regardless which option OKC was on the list lol

The fact is that Russ was on that list. If he was someone stars didnt want to play with, melo would run as far away from OkC as he could. But he didnt

Paulius

Reaction score
We're done with this convo. Stop being salty bc Morey isnt on Prestis level

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
-Kyrie to Pheonix for Bledose and #4
-#4 for PG
-Melo for Love
They weren’t trading Love for Melo, and apparently Phoenix wasn’t doing that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In just waiting for russ to sign that extension

Harden and Wall did. It's not like they're on super teams

Paulius

Reaction score
Hes being smart about the extension. Knows that Melo and PG can sign deals next summer so holding out to make money work

Glad af he didnt sign it the second he got it. Said numerous times OKC is where he wants to be so aint worried

Bron will stay, and PG aint gonna go to a 13th seed team with two 20 years old after they get to the WCF and have a dogfight with the best team ever. Would make no sense. He just wants to win

Get ready for many years of OKC dominance Mexi. Wish i could say the same about Houston tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%