2017 NBA Off-Season

Paulius

Reaction score
No, Zach Lowe is now so put some respect on his name

Paulius

Reaction score
Also

Speaking on his podcast, ESPN.com's Zach Lowe (h/t Dime Magazine's Jamie Cooper) said he had been told stories of "Hawks players learning about the trade and screaming with jubilation into their phones." Lowe added some Hawks players had grown irritated with Howard:

"You ask why, and one account was that Dwight would give these speeches before the game about how everyone is playing hard, we want unity, we're going to... and then go out and play like a blah game where he demands post touches and doesn't rotate as hard as he could. And everyone is like, 'Why are you speaking in the locker room?' But that's all anecdotal. It's just crazy how these stories come out after every stop in his career."

[emoji23][emoji23] #NotMyTypeOfHOFer

BNC

Reaction score
Without a doubt he's a HoFer, any who disagrees has no idea what they're talking about

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes fake. an all around fake guy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
Quite an off-season we had eh?
whats your prediction for the coming season

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Lol, I see you've bought in to all the media narratives
What media narratives do i need to realize that his post game has been nonexistent since his magic days. Thats laziness, never worked on his post game. Cancer is obvious. 4th team in 4 years, having a bitch fight with each team everytime, complaining about no touches when hes not even good anymore. Please. Media lmao. Open your eyes

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dwight goin fuck the clubhouse up lol

As long as he gets along with Kemba I think he's good though..

It'll be the first time lol

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
What media narratives do i need to realize that his post game has been nonexistent since his magic days. Thats laziness, never worked on his post game. Cancer is obvious. 4th team in 4 years, having a bitch fight with each team everytime, complaining about no touches when hes not even good anymore. Please. Media lmao. Open your eyes
Lol, you're just an irrational emotional fan. You realize Dwight isn't even that big, right?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Lol, you're just an irrational emotional fan. You realize Dwight isn't even that big, right?
I realize no one wants to play with him and he bitches about not getting touches when he has no go to moves or is even good nowadays

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
I realize no one wants to play with him and he bitches about not getting touches when he has no go to moves or is even good nowadays
You wanna actually answer my question rather than repeat the same 3 points as nauseam?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
You wanna actually answer my question rather than repeat the same 3 points as nauseam?
What does him not being that big have to do with the fact that he hasnt polished his game one bit since the magic days lol

Its been almost 10 years and he doesnt even have a go to move. Its pathetic. And andre Drummond is following in his footsteps when it comes to laziness, immaturity, and offensive game.

Paulius

Reaction score
Terry Rozier on Kyrie Irving: He's definitely going to learn a lot from me because he's got to check me every day

#SimplyTheGoat

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's become self aware.

Sell, sell, sell on the Terry Rozier memes

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll always have rj hunter

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why does college basketball have so many scandals. Most of their players are trash anyways lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%