2013-14 NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DEN/SD and NE/IND is more entertaining than DEN/IND and NE/CIN I guess.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I like it. Mainly because Indy has a much better shot beating New England than Cincy does. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
also I can't imagine what's going in Who-Dey's head right now. 

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd of liked to see Denver and Indy.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Poor Dustin. I know the feel.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I would have liked to see Peyton v Luck, but oh well.

If KC could put up 44 on the Colts without Charles.... Pats gonna do work

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
The rest of the AFC North needs to get its shit together because I'm SICK of watching Cincy waste our time in the playoffs. This game wasn't even mostly Dalton. WRs were NEVER open and the game completely changed momentum on Bernard's fumble. Fucking pathetic. Dalton unraveled, eventually, but he was asked to work with nothing today.

Not to mention AJ Greens inexcusable drop on an easy touchdown. Jesus H Christ. The difference between 20-17 and a 27-10 final, right there.

STOP WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME, CINCINNATI. Fans don't pay good money for tickets or cable or dish just to watch you suck ass in the Wild Card game. Go home. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As it should be. Peyton/Brady needs to happen one last time in the playoffs.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
3-0 so far

if the niners win will be 4-0

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily say the Colts have no shot next week. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
The rest of the AFC North needs to get its shit together because I'm SICK of watching Cincy waste our time in the playoffs. This game wasn't even mostly Dalton. WRs were NEVER open and the game completely changed momentum on Bernard's fumble. Fucking pathetic. Dalton unraveled, eventually, but he was asked to work with nothing today.

Not to mention AJ Greens inexcusable drop on an easy touchdown. Jesus H Christ. The difference between 20-17 and a 27-10 final, right there.

STOP WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME, CINCINNATI. Fans don't pay good money for tickets or cable or dish just to watch you suck ass in the Wild Card game. Go home.
The Ravens won that division and the Super Bowl last year. What are you talking about?

Regarding your last sentence:

1) Do you pay for cable/dish solely to watch the NFL Playoffs?
2) That game was a sell-out so apparently people do pay good money for tickets to see them.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Fuckin Marvin Lewis, I am so done. Time and time again this team doesn't show up to play with a big game on the line. 0-5 in the playoffs, I'm DONE with him. If he's back next year, so help me god. I've had enough seeing the same thing over and over and over again. How many chances do you get? Nothing will change. He will be the HC next year. Andy will be the QB. Gruden will be the OC. They settle for this. Win the division, play great at home all year and then blow it again. This team has reached the ceiling with him as HC and I'm done with him. I don't care how he's turned this team around, he's had his chances and can't do it. I've given him a pass time and time again, not this time. I'm done with HC, I'm done with the QB, I'm done with the OC. If they don't care why should I care, guess I'm just a dumbass 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score

The Ravens won that division and the Super Bowl last year. What are you talking about?

Regarding your last sentence:

1) Do you pay for cable/dish solely to watch the NFL Playoffs?
2) That game was a sell-out so apparently people do pay good money for tickets to see them.

I was saying that the people who paid good money for their tickets weren't paying for those tickets to watch the Bengals suck ass, so the Bengals were letting their fans down, along with general NFL fans who think it's inexcusable for their to be a 27-10 WC game.

And I was saying that the AFC North needs to show up enough to not let the Bengals even get into the playoffs.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
How is it inexcusable though? Not every game has to live up to your viewing standards. Give credit to the Chargers, they're coming on at the right time and played pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%