2011 NFL Draft Prospect Thread

TTN2810

Reaction score
LMFAO at the dude saying if Pennington was healthy he'd be a HOF'er.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Brady has did the same thing for players.

David Givens
David Patten
Deion Branch (Was meh in Seattle, and has been MEH until he got back with brady)
Bethel Johnson
Troy Brown
Daniel Graham
Jabar Gaffney
Every RB in NE except Maroney (aka Kevin Faulk, Antoine Smith, Corey Dillon, Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead, etc)

ETC

Brady even made Moss look like the best WR in the league coming out of shitty years in Oakland.
Wes Welker was simply a Slot WR/4th string WR in Miami, Undrafted, Brady is doing is thing with him now.
bolded were some i added too

but this is so true. great QBs make average WRs seem great

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Brady made Maroney too, Maroney sucks dick

TTN2810

Reaction score
Pennington has a noodle arm.. He'd be nowhere close to even sniffing the HOF. :p
Well he's never even been to a Super Bowl, has always had a strong running game in NY and Miami, and even when he did play over 13 games in a year, he only had one very good year.

Mooche

Reaction score
It's tough to believe a lot of things, especially when we got like 5 days until the Draft, but..

I really think this Watt love from the Cowboys is true. Either they'll draft Watt, or move down into the Draft. It depends if a player slips through the cracks or not in my opinion.

Mooche

Reaction score
I was really believing the Cam Jordan hype up until a while ago. Don't get me wrong, I still think he is a stud, and I think Washington will greatly consider him at 10 unless Julio is still around on the board, or they've decided to reach big time on a QB.

But. Watt really seems to be in the interest of the Cowboys, he fills a need, and he really is going to be a nice player to plug the running game alongside Ratliff.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Wes Bunting's latest mock is interesting..
He has Gabbert falling to 28, Newton falling to 31, both being selected AFTER Ponder who goes at 25.

Mooche

Reaction score
Wes Bunting's latest mock is interesting..
He has Gabbert falling to 28, Newton falling to 31, both being selected AFTER Ponder who goes at 25.
His mock is hilarious, IMO. I just think some of his picks are so odd, but his opinions on his players are pretty spot on. For the most part.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Although that mock is what HE would do if he was GM, not I guess what he thinks will actually happen.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Phil Taylor to NYJ doesn't make sense, stop mocking it <_<

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I want Locker.

"Rogue" ex-scout Dave Razzano recently reiterated his strong opinion that Washington's Jake Locker is the best quarterback in the draft and a Brett Favre clone.
"He's not [inaccurate] -- he throws a great ball!" insists Razzano. "It's a low-percentage offense. There's never anybody open underneath, and he's got no protection. You can see it if you look closely enough. People are stupid ... If you look at their college stats, Favre and Locker are practically identical. Tell me this guy doesn't move like Favre, scramble like Favre, throw like Favre ... The guy's a winner." Razzano was fired by the Rams after a heated argument with then-GM Charley Armey because he refused to back off his stance that Alex Smith was a backup-caliber QB.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol BC and infamous not understanding the word "except"

i said all NE RBs EXCEPT Maroney, aka, NOT MARONEY.

smh

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Lol @ you not understanding it. You said he made all his RBs EXCEPT Maroney. He made Maroney too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%