RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Kolb and Vick's contracts don't go for much longer

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McCluster as a receiver? He's like 5'8" isn't he? Why not go with someone like Shipley, Tate or Sanders? All better options easily as a receiver IMO.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Words cant describe my disappointment. We havent took a lb, a nt or a real legit receiver. He had 2 good picks...and the rest arent good picks. Mccluster is good but you could've had shipley or tate. And we just now took a guy who runs a 4.7

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McCluster as a receiver? He's like 5'8" isn't he? Why not go with someone like Shipley, Tate or Sanders? All better options easily as a receiver IMO.
Im so threw....Im pissed. Sheffield is a okay pick. <Censored> MAN...another year of sucking underway.

Mooche

Reaction score
Wondering if my Colts are going to take a project at QB with a few good ones left. I really don't know. As well, the OG we drafted set the bench press record with 645 pounds at Tennessee. Should be fun to slam the ball down team's throats with Donald. :D

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raiders and Skins are talking about Campbell…..Skins have given Campbell permission to talk to Raiders…
Anything but Russell!

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, the Raiders are close to a trade with the Redskins for Jason Campbell.

Mooche

Reaction score
How so? He's improved in every category every year besides INT's. He's only getting better. Still young.
He isn't a franchise QB. His INT's have always been one of his biggest problems, ever, he makes terrible decisions and forces the ball. Never been a fan, and unless the Raiders get him fairly cheap this move isn't that good for Oakland.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
exactly

the raiders cant lose from this trade if it happens their QB spot will only get better

Mooche

Reaction score
Steelers got Bryant McFadden for 5th round pick. What the <Censored> is Arizona doing...

Mooche

Reaction score
Well that is one hell of a move by the Steelers, I mean, 5th round pick is solid for a player like him who adds help to the Steelers' secondary. I don't get it for Arizona, they just took Skelton who is a good project player, but regardless questionable move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%