2010 NFL Draft Discussion

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he was so good he wouldnt have feel this far. He isnt the best at getting the right angles. Not the best at alot of stuff he will be good but not great.
LOL just quit while you're....nvm

His tape wasn't great and he needs to get after the ball better. Thats why he fell.

You can't judge a player off his draft position really...if thats the case then Darrius Heyward-Bey really IS better than Michael Crabtree LMFAO

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's see, I like the pick in the second. Lamarr Houston could really be a steal and Oakland's defense is going to look pretty good this year I think. The third round pick, Jared Veldheer, is 6'8 and never allowed a sack in his collegiate career. (He played at a small school) I don't understand, is someone picking for Al Davis?

The Steelers got THE STEAL OF THE DRAFT in WR Emanuel Sanders. I don't think the Steelers lose a beat by getting rid of Holmes with Ward, Wallace and Sanders. As well as Randle El and Sweed.

And COME ON! Dumb Al could have taken him with the second round pick but he kept trading down. Pisses me off. I wanted Clausen in Black and Silver pretty badly. Now he's in Carolina. :headsmack:

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So far I'm pretty satisfied with the Bengals draft... Jermaine Gresham - He should open up the passing game, Carson has never had a really good TE.. Carlos Dunlap - Seems to be pretty talented, knowing Zimmer he'll get this guy going.. Jordan Shipley - I really like this pick up, he was really good at Texas and should help out the passing game even more... Ironic how Cincy drafted Shipley then Colt his roommate went right after him to a division rival in which they will see each other at least two times a year... And lastly Brandon Ghee seems to be a pretty talented CB that will fit in Zims defensive system I'm sure.. I wanted Dez Bryant but with the additions of Jermaine and Jordy I'm fine with it.. Overall thus far, I'm happy and can't wait for 2010! I'm sure the Bengals will be doubted as always but it's time to stay consistent and win the AFC North for two straight years!!! I can only hope!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ravens look too good this year, I think they'll win the AFC north

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drafted Amari Spievey in the 3rd. I like the pick, needed a CB badly and I've heard nothing but good about the guy.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed. They got a linebacker that was worthy of a top 15 pick IMO in the second round. :headsmack: That defense just keeps getting better.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
ravens getting kindle should be illegal haha

i wish lamarr houston didnt go to the raiders....they like to ruin talent. imo darren mcfadden could have been a beast if he didnt go to the raiders

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Just like the Steelers or Ravens were suppose to last year and didn't.. I like what Baltimore has done but I think Cincy has stayed with them for the most part.. We shall see, Bengals have a tough schedule but I think they have something to prove and I surely hope I'm right.. Us Bengal fans have hope this year. Getting injured defensive players back and the offense should be better, hopefully.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not saying the Bengals have no chance, just saying I think the Ravens will win..

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Greg, how will Best do in Detroit?
That's my all-time favorite Bear we're talking about. I always said I'd have a soft spot for his team but idk about Detroit lol. But yeah, barring injury he should be a candidate for the Pro Bowl every year IMO. He's a freaking stud, soooo fast, soooo strong, can run a=outside, or between the tackles. He's a stud. And he's bigger than you think, I've seen him in person. I think he'll be as good as Spiller NO DOUBT, but it's just his injuries. It's not just the concussion, he's had multiple concussions. He also missed time his junior year because of a hip problem. And his freshman year he got in a car accident and suffered some kind of crazy spinal injury and I remember everyone thought his football career was done. But yeah, if he can get past the injuries, STUD. He's good value there.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ravens getting kindle should be illegal haha

i wish lamarr houston didnt go to the raiders....they like to ruin talent. imo darren mcfadden could have been a beast if he didnt go to the raiders
Oh yeah, how is Lamarr Houston? I'd never heard of him until I say his name pop up on the screen. And Darren is still really young, he was drafted in 2008, he'll still be a beast IN OAKLAND.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's my all-time favorite Bear we're talking about. I always said I'd have a soft spot for his team but idk about Detroit lol. But yeah, barring injury he should be a candidate for the Pro Bowl every year IMO. He's a freaking stud, soooo fast, soooo strong, can run a=outside, or between the tackles. He's a stud. And he's bigger than you think, I've seen him in person. I think he'll be as good as Spiller NO DOUBT, but it's just his injuries. It's not just the concussion, he's had multiple concussions. He also missed time his junior year because of a hip problem. And his freshman year he got in a car accident and suffered some kind of crazy spinal injury and I remember everyone thought his football career was done. But yeah, if he can get past the injuries, STUD. He's good value there.
Yeah the injuries scare me a bit as well, but I think he is going to be a complete stud though.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Oh yeah, how is Lamarr Houston? I'd never heard of him until I say his name pop up on the screen. And Darren is still really young, he was drafted in 2008, he'll still be a beast IN OAKLAND.
i watched a few games and he was in the backfield ALOT lol run game and passing game

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
plus 44 is the dopest number so at least he will look badass if he doesnt choose a gay facemask that is lol
#44 for Best and #90 for Suh.
Beast ass number selections haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%