2010 NFL Draft Discussion

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate that he chose 44. That's a fullback or fatty number. Should have went with like 24.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's quick tho. Gunna slow him down lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was hoping Best would go to San Diego so he's stay close to home. Or at least to like Seattle so he could stay on the west coast. lol

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i want the eagles to take blount, we need a RB thats a monster and not a little lightweight pu$$y

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best could be a pro bowler every year? Cmon now Greg.. Guy is talented but he will be relying on his speed too much, Lions need to pick up a big guy to compliment him.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best could be a pro bowler every year? Cmon now Greg.. Guy is talented but he will be relying on his speed too much, Lions need to pick up a big guy to compliment him.
I guess that's more what I'm "hoping" for. lol He could very well do that tho, he's got the tools.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBxSeucnxfw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBxSeucnxfw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What about Blount to the Steelers? Restore that smashmouth steeler football backing as the #2 behind Mendenhall?

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What about Blount to the Steelers? Restore that smashmouth steeler football backing as the #2 behind Mendenhall?
Hahahaha this is the team that was going to cut super bowl mvp Santonio Holmes for smoking weed, and a top 5, two super bowl winning QB just because he's a negative influence... No way Blount goes there.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i LOVE the Chiefs draft. the only pick I question still is the Arenas pick. But even in the 3rd round with Asamoah and Moeaki, those two have a really good at starting this season.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raiders get Bruce Campbell is a good pick in the 4th. I remember everyone was saying Al Davis would take him #8.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i LOVE the Chiefs draft. the only pick I question still is the Arenas pick. But even in the 3rd round with Asamoah and Moeaki, those two have a really good at starting this season.
This is interesting

TYO hates the Chief's draft. I wonder why you two have different views

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well he wanted Shiply as our slot guy but I'm just fine with McCluster. I wouldn't be surprised if he's like Eddie Royal or something next year. And the Arenas pick I'm iffy on. But we both like Berry and our 3rd round picks.

So really we just disagree on the McCluster pick

BTW- I'm an idealist :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%