Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Who do they have that can cover Steve Smith? Gone is DeAngelo Hall... Even if they had safety help, they're not stopping Smith. You'd better hope Abraham puts a lot of pressure on Delhomme...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who do they have that can cover Steve Smith? Gone is DeAngelo Hall... Even if they had safety help, they're not stopping Smith. You'd better hope Abraham puts a lot of pressure on Delhomme...
Cause Steve Smith single-handedly wins games right?

Please...the Panthers are a soup-sandwich heading into this season.

Reaction score

If you actually think Atlanta can beat Carolina, I don't know what to tell you.

Carolina has a better defense as well as offense. How you don't see that is beyond me.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score

No they're not, nor can I agree with you that the Saints are easily winning this division. It's a three-horse race. And Steve Smith can single-handedly win games, not the 2005-06 season if you don't believe me.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aw God...I'm arguing with Wrestling fans.

Reaction score
That's the only thing you know how to do is argue. That's all I've seen you do since I've been here...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's the only thing you know how to do is argue. That's all I've seen you do since I've been here...
And that's what makes a forum keep ticking.

If everyone agreed with everything anybody said...there would be a whole hell of a lot less replies. Wouldn't there be?

Reaction score
Yeah, but going off-topic doesn't help a forum at all. This is my last post in this thread, because I don't want to ruin the discussion between the other members. You should do the same.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say no.
But there are three teams that could..
Falcons, Phins, Bears.
I doubt anyone goes winless, but maybe a couple 1-3 win teams.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but going off-topic doesn't help a forum at all. This is my last post in this thread, because I don't want to ruin the discussion between the other members. You should do the same.
No...I have plenty of educated opinion to toss around.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say no.
But there are three teams that could..
Falcons, Phins, Bears.
I doubt anyone goes winless, but maybe a couple 1-3 win teams.
I think you can possibly throw in the chiefs?

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Meh...the Falcons don't play in a particularly "loaded" division. I think most of us agree that the Saints win the South with possibly the Bucs contending. The Falcons can beat either the Panthers or the Bucs at home.

The Dolphins also play the Bills twice every season. I am not particularly too high on the Bills and I will say the Phins beat them in Toronto.
Smart man.

dakid

Reaction score
the NFC south is always inconsistent...so who knows what to expect from Atlanta..but im sure they can beat someone in that division.. and the dolphins have a chance against a subpar bills defense..

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I change my vote -- Detroit is horrible... sorry to the Michigan members, but they can't stop anyone on defense and the offense looks horrible now that Martz is gone

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the chiefs look pathetic

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
who the <Censored> is our starting QB now with Huard and Brodie out.

CURTIS THIGPEN FTW

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I change my vote -- Detroit is horrible... sorry to the Michigan members, but they can't stop anyone on defense and the offense looks horrible now that Martz is gone
No it's not because Martz is gone it's because Kitna's a moron. Seriously he throws a 4 yard pass when it's 3rd and 8th. He checks down everything and when he doesn't he over throws on deep balls. He over threw Roy Williams on a deep ball when he had Al Harris beat. Then he over threw him on a flee flicker that might have been catchable. In the 4th quarter he becomes garbage or at least today he did. Kevin Smith is a decent running back so far. Block isn't bad for him either so. Back to Kitna when he gets pressured he doesn't run side to side he runs right into a defensive lineman and gets sacked. When the pocket is collapsing he freaks out and doesn't think. He needs to start thinking and not blame others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%