#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No.

Well, maybe the Browns.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
No, but if it were to happen it prolly phins or raiders.

VC15

Reaction score
I wouldn't rule the Falcons out either.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. The Steelers will go winless led by there fearless INT leader, Ben Roethilisberger.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That is funn you mentioned that since Derek Anderson had 8 more INTs than Big Ben last year. :rolleyes:

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That is funn you mentioned that since Derek Anderson had 8 more INTs than Big Ben last year. :rolleyes:
Anderson has never led the league in INTs.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No because there will be at least two 13-16 win teams that will have their playoff destiny locked up and will barely play starters in the final 2 weeks of the season.

The NFL's worst teams on paper, as of right now include: Raiders, Rams, Falcons, and Dolphins. All have at least 1 winnable game on their schedule.

Chiefwahoo

Reaction score
The Bears offense sucks and there D can't stay healthy there schedule is tuff so they could go winless

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IDT any team will go winless at all.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
If anybody goes winless it'd be Atlanta. I still doubt it will happen though...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doubt it, but then again the Dolphins almost did. And you could make a case that the Falcons this year are worst.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Doubt it, but then again the Dolphins almost did. And you could make a case that the Falcons this year are worst.
You can make that case, but at the same time the Falcons have several things the Dolphins didn't. A quarterback, a running back (after Ronnie Brown got injured), and several other things. You have to be pretty bad to not win a single game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah they both had separate wholes.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh...the Falcons don't play in a particularly "loaded" division. I think most of us agree that the Saints win the South with possibly the Bucs contending. The Falcons can beat either the Panthers or the Bucs at home.

The Dolphins also play the Bills twice every season. I am not particularly too high on the Bills and I will say the Phins beat them in Toronto.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Meh...the Falcons don't play in a particularly "loaded" division. I think most of us agree that the Saints win the South with possibly the Bucs contending. The Falcons can beat either the Panthers or the Bucs at home.

The Dolphins also play the Bills twice every season. I am not particularly too high on the Bills and I will say the Phins beat them in Toronto.
I don't think the Falcons can beat Carolina or Tampa...

As for the Dolphins beating Buffalo - I don't see that happening either. It is possible though..

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think the Falcons can beat Carolina or Tampa...

As for the Dolphins beating Buffalo - I don't see that happening either. It is possible though..
Give me one reason why the Falcons couldn't beat Carolina?

Carolina is about another horrible season from starting to re-build and John Fox will be out of a job if this team doesn't compete for the division title this year. Their quarterback missed a lot of time due to injury last season, who knows what to expect from their RB situation, and aside from Steve Smith...what do they have in the WR corps? Mushin Muhammad? Please...

Carolina's defense isn't much better either. Gone is Kris Jenkins, Dan Morgan, and Mike Rucker. Julius Peppers' numbers noticeably declined last season and their safeties are suspect-at-best.

Bottom line is that Atlanta was a worse team last year than they are this year...and they managed to win 4 games in 2007. Looking at their 2008 schedule...you can't tell me that the Falcons can't win at least 1 game when they have: Chiefs, Raiders, Bucs, Panthers, Broncos, and Rams, upcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%