Which Struggling Offense is the Biggest Surprise?

Which Offense has been the Biggest Letdown?

• Total voters

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
I say Packers only because Luck has been hurt on and off for the Colts all season. Packers may have lost Jordy in the beginning of the season, but they still have a great QB in his prime and they're just not doing anything offensively

Stray32

Reaction score
I say Colts because I can see reasons for the Packers/Broncos issues (injuries being a big one, Jordy Nelson/Peyton's issues respectively), Colts look like they have the talent to be much, much better

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
It has to be the Packers. They've been completely dismantled and ARod has really been down this year. They lost to the Lions at home for the first time since '91 man... You of all people know how low that is haha.

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
Still can't understand what the fuck Seattle is doing with Jimmy Graham

cavsfan817

Reaction score
CP3MVP said:
Still can't understand what the fuck Seattle is doing with Jimmy Graham
He never really fit their offensive scheme or what Pete Carroll likes to do. I think that Collinsworth (for once) actually made a good point last night. He basically said that Graham is used to being able to run actual routes and have plays designed for him, whereas Russell Wilson is a huge improviser and he makes a lot of his plays on the fly... Which doesn't suit Graham.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
I was low on Graham as soon as that trade happened. I thought it was nice they finally had a great offensive weapon, but with how they play, he's not gonna be used to his full potential.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Foreman said:
I was low on Graham as soon as that trade happened. I thought it was nice they finally had a great offensive weapon, but with how they play, he's not gonna be used to his full potential.
Or at all haha. He was targeted 8 times last night and for this season that's high lol.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Got to go Colts. The Packers have been struggling as of late, but they aren't struggling that bad. They almost put on a comeback against the Panthers a week ago.

The Colts brought in the likes of Andre Johnson and Frank Gore to give them that step forward and push for a superbowl run. Everyone thought this team was one of, if not the team to beat in the AFC.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Got to go Colts. The Packers have been struggling as of late, but they aren't struggling that bad. They almost put on a comeback against the Panthers a week ago.

The Colts brought in the likes of Andre Johnson and Frank Gore to give them that step forward and push for a superbowl run. Everyone thought this team was one of, if not the team to beat in the AFC.
Ehhh I'm not sure that anyone was quite THAT high on them... Especially since both of the guys you mentioned are old and in the twilight of their career.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Ehhh I'm not sure that anyone was quite THAT high on them... Especially since both of the guys you mentioned are old and in the twilight of their career.
You can't say that they weren't Superbowl contenders prior to the season. I listen to a ton of sports talk shows since I travel a ton for work and the majority of them had them sold as contenders.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
You can't say that they weren't Superbowl contenders prior to the season. I listen to a ton of sports talk shows since I travel a ton for work and the majority of them had them sold as contenders.
Yeah they were contenders but obviously the Patriots were and still are the class of the AFC. I couldn't realistically put them over NE with their roster

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
TBH I think you can easily justify any of the above. All teams have had their issues. Idk what has happened to the Packers the past few weeks, they had off games during their 6 game win streak to start the season but their offense has been non-existent the past few weeks until the 4th quarter.

Andrew Luck has been very disappointing as well. He has to learn to be careful with the ball, and this was the year many expected him to take that next step and be a MVP candidate. Broncos passing game is just horrendous, Manning made a big mistake not retiring last year. And the Seahawks traded for Jimmy Graham to improve the passing game, and it not only has been worse but Graham has been a non-factor almost all year

MattMac124

Reaction score
Stray32 said:
I say Colts because I can see reasons for the Packers/Broncos issues (injuries being a big one, Jordy Nelson/Peyton's issues respectively), Colts look like they have the talent to be much, much better
what talent lmao

MattMac124

Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Can't be Superbowl Contenders without an Oline...just can't.

Stray32

Reaction score
MattMac124 said:
what talent lmao
Gore, Andre, TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener and obviously Andrew Luck ... who hasn't been anywhere near as good as he was supposed to be this year

That's better than the non-Randall Cobb skill position players of Davante Adams, James Jones, James Starks and Richard Rodgers. Obviously like you said the Colts have major struggles on the O-line, but still, they should be a lot better than they are

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Stray32 said:
Gore, Andre, TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener and obviously Andrew Luck ... who hasn't been anywhere near as good as he was supposed to be this year

That's better than the non-Randall Cobb skill position players of Davante Adams, James Jones, James Starks and Richard Rodgers. Obviously like you said the Colts have major struggles on the O-line, but still, they should be a lot better than they are
If I have my choice going into the season I'm taking Cobb, Lacy, Jones, and Adams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%