Warning Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually it's a goat attempting to have sex with another goat, which is running away.

VC

Reaction score
Actually it's a goat attempting to have sex with another goat, which is running away.
No. Its goats running around in a pen. How do you know they were having "sex"? Did you evena sk the goat? How do you know they are not playing tag?

VC

Reaction score
We arnt arguing. And I'm not mad I got a warning, im just mad at the reason I got it.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL - I just saw one of your post in the CT and it said something about goat reproduction... Now you are saying it had nothing to do with sex. Hmm...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
God I'm screwed. I always get warned for the dumbest reasons... I'll have to be good, at least until the day before I go on vacation...

VC

Reaction score
LOL - I just saw one of your post in the CT and it said something about goat reproduction... Now you are saying it had nothing to do with sex. Hmm...
That has nothing to do with it. I got the warning for posting the video, not for saying that.

W/E

I was asked to drop it so I finally will. Sorry...

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He gets warned for posting that, than a certain G-Mod should be banned. WTF is wrong with the world.

Also, on another note, it's disgusting how members got banned for offsite activities.

VC

Reaction score
nba_balla better get a warning for what he said to me for no reason. If I get 2 warnings for posting a vid that you guys didnt even have to watch, then he should get at least 1 warning for bashing me just because I didn't CnC his sig...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He gets warned for posting that, than a certain G-Mod should be banned. WTF is wrong with the world.

Also, on another note, it's disgusting how members got banned for offsite activities.
Off-site activities? Where have you been?

VC

Reaction score
So its ok for people to bash me in 2 different threads but I can't post a vid of goats? I mean, people dont have to click the link and watch it. It's their own risk... Its nothing offensive, otherwise youtube would delete it. Bashing can be offensive, yet no punishment.

Nice job of keeping the site clean...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So its ok for people to bash me in 2 different threads but I can't post a vid of goats? I mean, people dont have to click the link and watch it. It's their own risk... Its nothing offensive, otherwise youtube would delete it. Bashing can be offensive, yet no punishment.

Nice job of keeping the site clean...
Just because I didn't respond to your PM doesn't mean he wasn't warned. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%