Warning Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am in the process of lowering all members warning levels to 0%. Recently there have been a lot of warnings that have gone out, whether they were warranted or not, is not the issue at hand, I just want to have a way to set up a new system as far as warnings/suspensions go. Below you can see the new guidelines for how warnings will be dealt with. All warnings will be reviewed by the admins when it comes time for a suspension to make sure that it is indeed warranted. That is all for now, if you have any further questions feel free to contact me via PM.

30% = 5 Day Suspension
50% = 10 Day Suspension
Over 50% = Banned

Another note to mods, make sure when you warn a member you send them a message telling them why they were warned. Lastly, warning levels will be reduced to 0% every 4 months and all severe issues will be looked at individually.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I will never be warned, so this does not concern me.

:)

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently nobody's warn level was reduced with what I did, so if you have a warning level greater than 0%, please let me know.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good system
Only bad part is now that I deleted the comments for each warning I don't know who has been warned and who hasn't, so I have to go through every members profile to lower their levels. I figured deleting the comments would delete the level, but I guess not. >_>

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Your a dunce then. It was at 100% now its 50!!!

Some members were already at 80%, and I was at 50 already. Plus, you were warned already, this ruins your chance to.
You are a fool. Nobody has ever been at 80%.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whatever... I lowered a ton of people, if you still have a warning level over 0% let me know ASAP.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Members can't see their warning levels...<Censored>!

I need a g-mod/admin that is bored to go through and see if I missed anybody. <Censored>!

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got up through page #9 on the member list, so I think that's just about anybody that actually cares. There might be a few n00bs that have a warning level of 10% on the next 4-5 pages, but I can get those tomorrow (and by tomorrow, I mean today - damn it's already midnight).

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
lol I never have been warned. Nice system guys. Im bazzled why you never did it earlier.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'll keep it short.

i find this thread amusing and ironic.

VC

Reaction score
I got a 10% warning cuz I posted a video about goats in the CT... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%