Update on .snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, major bullsht man. Girls are retarded. I hate stupid grudges

Anyway man, hope things start turnin around. You know you always got us, whether you know us personally or not, to vent/talk to. People do it all the time in the CT.

vikesfan

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all the <Censored> going on in your life. Wish you nothing but the best, and if you need to talk about anything just let me know man.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, my ex is still yet to do that. We do talk on a daily basis though.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, my ex is still yet to do that. We do talk on a daily basis though.
Just be careful dude. I always wondered why everyone says ex's can't be friends, and now I know. The moment that one of you moves on, it changes the whole dynamic. If you stay friends, you have to make sure that the friendship is totally independent of the relationship, that is where I got into trouble. We kept a lot of our in jokes and <Censored> from the relationship, it was just a really bad idea.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I wasn't really in to being her friend anymore but she kept calling me and whatnot. I'm still not sure if we'll get back together or not, but I always thought we'd make great friends outside of an relationship.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this man. I, too, deal a lot with depression, being bipolar, and it affects me physically a lot. I'll get random nose bleeds, vomiting, and I've even passed out a few times. Just look at everything as a whole and not at one little events. Like what are a few friends out of the millions of people you'll meet in the future and potentially be friends with? If they stopped being your friends because of that how good of friends were they really? I've gone through a lot of therapy because I refuse to take meds and I've kind of learned how to see situations coming and avoid them or know how to get myself through them better. Best of luck to you and you still have a full life ahead of you. Don't f/ck it up now because of something relatively small.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Don't really know you but I hope things get better for you man. I had some depression problems 2 years ago but things turned around for me, just goes to show the saying "tomorrow's always better" is true. Anyway I wish all the best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%