Update on .snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So as some of you may or may not have (I tend to think the latter) noticed, my activity over the last month has gone down the toilet, as reflected in my lack of posts here and lack of updates on my blog.

Ive posted some of my issues on here before asking for advice and whatnot, and may as well "admit" to the fact that I have been suffering from depression, anxiety and aspects of bipolar disorder for the last 8-10 months. Anger issues combined with all this crap, has seen me go the councellor a few times, seen me spill my guts to my family, and really just turn my life into a mess.

Over the last two weeks, everything in my life has come to a head. My mental issues started to affect my physically, reaching a point where I was vomiting at university randomly. I finally need to start writing the next chapter in my life, whether I am ready for it or not.

Ive never been an overly "social" member on this site due to time difference and what not, so I guess its a weird feeling saying all of this to people who I dont really know that well.

University has been going really well, and as a bi product my activity here has declined.

I doubt I will ever not check in here and post, so this is just a bit of a progress report.

I still have the desire to be active on here, and certainly with my NBA blog. Once the NBA season kicks into action, I am sure my activity will rise up to somewhat my usual level.

Duncan

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im in a Hall of Fame group? Goes to show how inactive I have been lately lol.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hope you get better man.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope youre life starts getting better, and I hope you start feeling better. I'm starting to feel the same way about my life, everything is starting to suck and I need to do something and change it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good luck Duncan. keep us posted on anything we can do to help.
My brother-in-law has severe Bi-polar, and actually just was released from prison stemming from a situation where he "let go".

He got the help he needed there. But you gotta be ready/willing. Once that's overcome, it takes a while.

So just hold on and be prepared

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going through some mental problems myself and going through depression, going to see a doctor on Friday. Good luck!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, I hope everything works out for the best for you snowy.

Ill be praying for you.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn Duncan. Had no idea any of this was going on man.
Get better dude and get back here when you can. We will be here waiting.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I`ve been down that road with depression before. I got better before going to the get some help. My parents were really worried about me though. I`m glad you felt the need to tell us this even if it feels "weird" to tell this to a bunch of people you dont really know that well, it`s important that you got it out there and off your chest, for the time being.

Hope you get things sorted out soon, or however long it takes and keep us updated when/if you can.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Duncan is still and will always be the man down under

Glad to hear you're doing well in school, keep it up and I hope you get better mentally and physically. Also glad to hear how you've been doing.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Duncan is still and will always be the man down under

Glad to hear you're doing well in school, keep it up and I hope you get better mentally and physically. Also glad to hear how you've been doing.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
i hope things keep getting better for you man, wish you nothing but the best. get your life straight, we'll be here.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Just a warning to all of you, never, and I mean never let anyone know any of your passwords, irrespective of how close of a friend you think they are. I learnt that the hard way yesterday.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Just a warning to all of you, never, and I mean never let anyone know any of your passwords, irrespective of how close of a friend you think they are. I learnt that the hard way yesterday.
Why? Did a friend mess your stuff up?

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why? Did a friend mess your stuff up?
Lost all of my Facebook friends..which on the surface sounds trivial, but it means I have lost a bunch of photos, invites and stuff

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lost all of my Facebook friends..which on the surface sounds trivial, but it means I have lost a bunch of photos, invites and stuff
Yea I know what ya mean. When me and my girl were still dating she never knew my Myspace password, no one other then me has ever known that. All my passwords are secret actually. Sucks that happened though.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why'd they delete all your stuff snowy?

fletch

Reaction score
Good luck Duncan, hope everything turns out positive.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why'd they delete all your stuff snowy?
It was my ex. We had been "friends" since breaking up over 10 months and the friendship finally snapped. She decided to be petty and do <Censored> to my Facebook, talk <Censored> about me to mutual friends, and as a result I have lost around 10 real life friendships because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%