Sim Leagues

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I loved the NFL sim :D

Won the Superbowl lol

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
We had a NHL sim that was decent, and those who participated enjoyed, however died as soon as AE left. It was like ten of us who were active, but we still liked it a lot.

I would like to see a MLB sim though.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I would LOVE an MLB Sim. I was in one that I think jarrod ran. I really enjoyed it, but it died out. Just like the NFL one I was in here. I hope we can revive the MLB Sim.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to commish the league though?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think the one that would have the most success would be an MLB sim league. I would love to do one of those again, after Jarrod left we basically didnt have a sim league anymore...

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I think someone who's been here as long as a person such as FPS ( not saying FPS if he doesn't have the time ) should take the job. I mean, they are more of Vets around here imo. Like the 06-08 sign up guys I look at as the real Vets. Maybe someone who isn't in the NBA Sim League would be our best bet though because we wouldn't have to worry about them being too busy with that.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I could run one if need be. I haven't ran one/even used Mogul in a long time but I'd be able to get back into it pretty easily I think

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
idc who runs it, as long as they will be able to keep it interesting/active on their part. Not expecting them to force the members to be active, just need someone who will do the best they can and their best needs to be good. :D

mutigers28

Reaction score
theres a baseball player sim league but idk if you want a GM one or what...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd be interested in an MLB/NFL sim league without a fantasy draft.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd be interested in an MLB/NFL sim league without a fantasy draft.
This

Fantasy drafts are cool and all but, with this, it would take SOOO much time. It'd be easier to start off like this.

HockeyGuy

Reaction score
Im not that huge into sim leagues...I'd rather talk about real life sports talk...sim leagues never work out, they always end up dying.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not that huge into sim leagues...I'd rather talk about real life sports talk...sim leagues never work out, they always end up dying.
um the sim leagues here have lasted for a long time. Although the NBA is the only one left sim leagues here have been successful, but sim leagues here have always done well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%