Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
100% yes. It will bring more activity, a warm welcoming to the site, and it will also give more visual to the Article Crew. Once bigger, the Regulators could post daily news on the site so new members are 100% certain without looking at multiple topics that we are an active forum.
Also it will help get more people to look at the SI Articles which would benefit us.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm not good with coding but I could certainly do whatever you need me to do in setting up like stories and stuff that would be posted each day.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't call a website that uses a splash intro "basic".

I would honestly see it once and skip right over it to get to the forum from then on...the same thing I have always done with any other forum that had a main site.

I can't see how it could hurt other than taking time away from the Forum itself and like Jarrod pointed out...any costs involved.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thing is, if we make a website/splash, it better be hella good... Having a <Censored>ty intro will cause many possible members to not want to see the rest.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Thing is, if we make a website/splash, it better be hella good... Having a <Censored>ty intro will cause many possible members to not want to see the rest.
Well as long as balla is making it or helping in it, it shouldn't look bad..

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Well looking at our GFX Crews work, it will be hella good.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SI already has hosting -- hence where it's hosted now...

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd love for this happen if we have the coders and the GFXers. Because I think if they all collabed it'd be pretty cool, or make it a GFX battle? lol. So I voted yes.

BTW- Jarrod check your PM's :)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I voted yes,whats the most that can happen?get more member and that would only help.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think that if the whole GFX Crew each made a piece for the site, it would really be something.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could also help out. I've had some experience with site layouts.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I still like it because it add's touch and a unique, more professional look to our board that can have pictures, links to the sports areas, a contact link, can have pieces of daily published sports articles, etc.
You could even have like what MLBnation.net does and have a This day in Sports History for each day. Or even have like a Sig of The Week.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still like it because it add's touch and a unique, more professional look to our board that can have pictures, links to the sports areas, a contact link, can have pieces of daily published sports articles, etc.
You could even have like what MLBnation.net does and have a This day in Sports History for each day. Or even have like a Sig of The Week.
INDEED. I like the SOTW idea, that's what most sites do. Also gives us an excuse to bring it back.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
I'm a yes, nothing but good things could happen if we do this. I should be able to help out. Like designing the Affiliate, Home buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%