• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Lol I dont knoww we will have to see. Does Broncos ever get on SI or anything? Or does anyone else have the info the host and crap.
Jarrod said the other day that he talked to him via email and he is away for something and he owns other website about soccer. I'm sure J and get a hold of him if needed.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Alright good, because I would like to check out the hosting and see if its good enough to host the site.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah, I just want to look at the features and stuff... Like MySQL Databases, and all the other stuff. Because if we want a good quality site we will need at least 5-10 Databases available.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I was like um I really dont think hes just going to put a random help there in the middle of a line lol so I highlighted it.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
OK, if some people dont know yet, I put up a thread in GFX Request forum for the website layout. If anyone wants to help with the design/putting together of the site, please post there, if you already posted there is no need to post again. Towards the end of tomorrow, I will be collecting AIM Names from everyone who wants to help out so we can have a get together probably after the New Years to discuss everything. If everyone doesnt have AIM then we will decide on a night to have a meeting and I will get a thread for only the people working on the site to talk in. Questions/comments reply to this, reply to the thread in the GFX Request forum, or PM/AIM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%