Preseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Daye is going to be our starting PF.
I don't want to speak too soon, but this kid looks like he might actually pan out to be what a lot of people thought his potential could make him be.

That's good though, takes another SF out of the equation, which will make it a little less congested.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nuggets, Cavs, Knicks Working On Blockbuster Sending Melo To NY?

Oct 22, 2010 2:23 AM EST
According to information available on Bleacher Report, the Nuggets, Cavaliers and Knicks could be making progress on a potential trade involving Carmelo Anthony and Anderson Varejao.

No details are provided but if such a deal is reached, it is likely that Varejao, a big man whom Denver is known to covet, would be sent to the Nuggets while Anthony is moved to the Knicks, the team that is the superstar's preferred landing spot.

The other pieces in the proposed trade are unknown but figure to include a combination of New York's top young talents -- Danilo Gallinari, Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler -- some or all of whom the Knicks may be willing to part with in a blockbuster deal that brings Anthony to New York.

The trade would likely also include the Knicks conveying at least one first-round draft pick, which could be their own and/or one acquired from a third team using one of New York's assets.
I doubt it would happen considering Varejao is worth more then most people think.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Cavs get the slew of young players from NY, they should do it.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Plus they seem to be pretty high on Hickson. I hope this trade goes down. I love trades.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hickson and Varejao play different positions tho. I don't know though, depends on what we get. Varejao is arguably the best defensive Center in the league behind Dwight..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems Cleveland isn't too high on varejao if these rumors are true. It also makes sense because they are rebuilding.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. He twitpic'd it. I personally don't like it.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like a Chris Andersen tattoo considering the amount of colour.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but it seems dumb for the Blazers. Maybe they have a plan with that #1 pick.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paul is going to make Bayless a good player.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bayless was already on his way to be a good player. But yeah, scrimmaging against Paul night in and night out will help any guard out.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bayless was already on his way to be a good player. But yeah, scrimmaging against Paul night in and night out will help any guard out.
My thoughts exactly haha. I still don't really understand giving up that first tho. Maybe the Blazers really do have a plan with that pick or something..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that tattoo is too dope.

anyways, bayless should actually i think put up a nice fight to maybe the hornets starting two guard.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RT @IraHeatBeat: So it turns out that Mike Miller sustained his injury while guard LeBron. How exactly is the Curse of Dan Gilbert broken?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
rofl

but back to "them"
i dont care how piss poor of a supporting cast they have. (lol how desperate must a team be to go sign JERRY STACKHOUSE?! cmon man)they better be 1st in the east. you cant have lebron AND wade and for good measure bosh, and not be 1st. just cant happen. no excuses

I picked them to win the title, then i said F it, go lakers.
i'll stick with that. set in stone. lakers is my pick

and F that Ira guy. I hate beat reporters who are homers.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah the Heat aren't as unstoppable as they've been hyped to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%