Preseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC15

Reaction score
Cant blame him, he has to take something good from the all the losses FPS...

Just let him have Favors dunk lol
Spending the last decade dominating your joke of a franchise (when it actually counted) is plenty of satisfaction for me...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But when its all said and done, where are yall at?

Same place we've been at home.

Wanna bring up past seasons?

Knicks - 2

Nets - 0

Thats rings fella, whats REALLY counts.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But I aint playing this game this season, my concerns about the Nets are far and few...

VC15

Reaction score
But I aint playing this game this season, my concerns about the Nets are far and few...
I know. Your concerns should involve the Knicks rebounding and defense, or lack thereof. Have fun winning 35 games this year hombre.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I find it weird that a team just now gave Rashad McCants a work out. He can ball, hes not bad. Hes a solid 10 ppg scorer. Even 15 if he starts.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Derrick Favors almost had the dunk of the pre-season.

It appears that he is slowly gaining confidence. That's what playing the Knicks will do for you.
You taking shots on the team that beat you? Awesome.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Cavs could get Carmelo in a deal centered around Anderson Varejao, but he obviously wouldn't sign an extension with us so we would not do it lol.

VC15

Reaction score
Only ten days before Wade and company arrive at "The Rock". The Prudential Center will be rocking on Halloween afternoon!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat aren't going to win anything if LeBron continues to play 1 on 5 basketball.. He's now playing with more talent, no excuse to continue the 1 on 5.. Guess it's just his mind set and how he wants to play.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt really realize how pathetic their team is.
other than the 3 stooges, piss poor.

i still expect them in the finals, but who knows. they're all injury prone
wade, UD, Miller is already hurt. Bosh always had a mysterious injury every year
we'll see

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The way he plays is one reason why I think the Cavs are going to make the playoffs.. Obviously hes a great player but with his 1 on 5 play, no one else really gets a chance to play to there strengths, they had to play off LeBron no matter what. Now that we're going to be running a real offense for the first time in a while, I think we will make the playoffs.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just kind of amused. WE were the team sharing the ball and putting the game away while they were the team going iso and failing lol

Funny how the tables turn

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat - Magic game cancelled do to a wet court.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rangers go to the World Series, and Mavs end preseason with the finish of the preseason. Game winner with 0.4.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9o_kN5ncKl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9o_kN5ncKl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat - Magic game cancelled do to a wet court.
Lol. My friend drove like 400+ miles to get there for that game. I told him it wasn't worth it. Now look lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons need to make room for Daye, asap.

VC15

Reaction score
Rangers go to the World Series, and Mavs end preseason with the finish of the preseason. Game winner with 0.4.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9o_kN5ncKl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9o_kN5ncKl0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
The Nets beat the Sixers by coming back from a seven point deficit with 30 seconds left earlier in the pre-season. Nothing was better than that.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYioG3yMHGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYioG3yMHGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%