Pac-10 possibly expanding to 16 teams

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, Missouri is solid in both sports. I mean 2 years ago they almost made the Final four and was it two or three years ago they were a top 5 team in NCAA football. Pinkel and Anderson are great coaches and they're only going better. They deserve to be in a big division along with Kansas State and Kansas. You know MU and KU and KSU fans don't get along and hate each other, but I hope the 3 come together and decide to go to the same conference.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So where's Texas A/M going Maple?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hearing SEC. If not they might join Texas. Everythings a mess

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pac 10/SEC. Texas wants them in the Pac-10 with them but A&M I think prefers SEC.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would they prefer SEC over this mega conference? Can't hang?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're closer to the SEC schools (possible reason), not to mention the SEC would still be better then the expanded Pac-10.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SEC is no slouch lol
I know, but both of the other Texas schools are going to the Pac so I don't see why they wouldn't. And the new Pac-20 would be better than the SEC in my opinion. So many great schools.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The last 4 National Champions (3 different schools) have been national champs from SEC

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
USC, Oklahoma, Texas is not better then the SEC, since all the Pac-10 had going for them is/was USC, who now could start slipping..

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
USC, Oklahoma, Texas is not better then the SEC, since all the Pac-10 had going for them is/was USC, who now could start slipping..
Oregon is/was becoming the face of the Pac-10. And you can't slouch on Cal either. And the rest of the schools are obove average. There's no real bottom feeder besides Washington State and Colorado really.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oklahoma and USC are still rebuilding and Texas has a new QB.

No doubt Pac-Whatever and SEC would be the best 2 conferences in football

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with you on this one cheat. The new pac-whatever is gonna be pretty tough and legit. But right now SEC runs college football.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oregon is/was becoming the face of the Pac-10. And you can't slouch on Cal either. And the rest of the schools are obove average. There's no real bottom feeder besides Washington State and Colorado really.
Oregon is just on a hot streak.. They're not going to be this good again, especially since all of their players keep getting arrested. Cal is nothing special and all of the other schools are nothing special either..

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Am I the only one who think that OU,UT,A&M, & Oklahoma State would be better suited in the SEC?!?!

Mooche

Reaction score
How can you say that USC was the only thing going for the Pac-10? WTF. Oregon, Oregon State, Cal etc. are all programs that are on the rise and have been getting better as of late.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

You can't look at next year because if they move does happen it won't be for at least another year.

Also I rather have Texas stay in the Big...10? Texas A&M going to another conference would hurt are scheduling also. I really rather not use a non-conference game on A&M.

Mooche

Reaction score

The Gators are going to have a new quarterback. Your point? I don't know how you can just base it off one year. Texas and Oklahoma duke it out every year. Why do you think that every year the Red River Rivalry game has so much meaning not only for those teams but for the rest of the nation. It is because they are always so heavily ranked that it truly determines their path to the NC. Barring injury of Bradford last year... Oklahoma would have been a force yet again. It could have been another match-up of top seeded teams against each other, like when they were 1-2 two years ago and Texas pulled it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%