Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Potentially two rematches from last wrestlemania........wtf. I think we're in for a very disappointed Wrestlemania this year guys....
as soon as brock came back and hit vince i called this. we may see a shameus and wade barret ic match too LOL

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as soon as brock came back and hit vince i called this. we may see a shameus and wade barret ic match too LOL
Barrett vs Sheamus isn't bad but that's a tough call. I feel like WWE randomly inserts Sheamus into too many feuds/angles/bits.

What do you think about the political lines WWE is now crossing (again) with the Swagger/Zeb vs Del Rio feud?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love what they have zeb/jack doing. pushing the line as far as it can go, it may be too far too soon though, but i love it. that matchup should be good too. idk if they pushed swagger too fast, though.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love what they have zeb/jack doing. pushing the line as far as it can go, it may be too far too soon though, but i love it. that matchup should be good too. idk if they pushed swagger too fast, though.
The minute I turned on Fox News and saw them interviewing Tea Party nuts who are infuriated with the storyline, I knew it was a genius call by Vince. Controversy always creates attention and this feud is already in the crosshairs of nearly every conservative media outlet I can think of.

I can only hope it turns out to be half as comical as the old JBL vs Eddie Guerrero feud did but.....Latino Heat played up the sterotype so well.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think they did right by turning del rio face. i still think swagger being in the whc scene so soon may hurt him again but for now this feud is really nice and has a lot of potential.

swagger just got pulled over and arrested for reckless driving tho haha

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Swagger popped for a DUI & weed in the car after leaving the arena in Biloxi, Mississippi.

How will the WWE handle this? Despite the angle and build, Swagger techinically violated the WWE's wellness policy & I don't think any of us will be able to view the whole "We the People" angle quite the same anyways. But it seems like WWE is already trying to avoid handling this like they would somebody who's NOT involved in a major angle leading to Wrestlemania. Let's see if harsh criticism forces them to re-think shit.

Honestly, Swagger should be fired. He's lucky to still be with the and company and following his catapult to a World Title shot at Mania, he pulls this embarrassing shit.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if he tests clean though they cant do much for the weed. i really dont know how theyll handle this. hes an idiot.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if he tests clean though they cant do much for the weed. i really dont know how theyll handle this. hes an idiot.
Actually the WWE's wellness policy states something along the lines of an arrest for drug & drug-related charges being grounds for termination.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont think theyd fire him if its not even enough to keep him in jail.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have this feeling WWE is going to attempt to act as if nothing happened and drive on. The problem with that reaction the crowds are going to troll the shit out of Swagger and oh boy, just imagine the fan-made signs they'll be trying to confiscate at televised events. To be honest, I'm surprised Vince hasn't thrown a shit-fit yet and just fired his ass but I think they're working on a couple plans of action right now in the creative room.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Undertaker made an abrupt appearance at the Waco, TX house show, teaming up with Sheamus to take on Wade Barrett & Damien Sandow.

This is awesome news and hopefully an indication that Raw is going to be huge this week. I'm thinking Taker is knocking off the cobbwebs tonight, seeing how he feels & then making the decision as to whether or not he can give Wrestlemania a "go". Fingers crossed he feels good and will deliver. Lots of speculation he wants to fight Punk at Mania & believes Punk deserves to be the guy to end the streak.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It'd be perfect too because they wouldn't even need to put Punk in the title picture again. Keeps him top heel while creating space for someone else.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfHJjS_o0Co&list=PLF5E10006490DE96D&index=2

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When I first heard about this I thought it reeked of a work but, apparently, they are really pissed at Beck. Either way, they're going to tear into him and there's nothing wrong with that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When I first heard about this I thought it reeked of a work but, apparently, they are really pissed at Beck. Either way, they're going to tear into him and there's nothing wrong with that.
the wwe as a whole is pretty pissed at beck

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The WWE is now trying a little too hard to get on FOX News. Of course Glenn Beck wasn't going to get out of his studio and step into a wrestling ring; you know he believes he's above it. To be honest, I wouldn't do it if I were him either. I think MSNBC was drooling to see Beck do it and then spend the next two weeks poking fun at the appearance.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time we saw blood.

Isn't that one of things they got rid of when they went PG?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea supposedly. they cut too. hhh is the best at hiding the cutting.

i miss bleeding.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time we saw blood.

Isn't that one of things they got rid of when they went PG?
That's what I was thinking. I think the most blood I've seen on RAW was when Rock spit up a lil blood during the build up to the title match against Punk lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they need to cut the third hour out. this shit just drags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%