Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And it's got Brahma Bulls on it.

Lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like it. the bulls will likely be crowns.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol is that the thing that got leaked months ago?

looks decent, don't like the big black space behind the wwe logo.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i seen that exact belt a month ago but it was rumored the front plate was the side plate..well no the front was the front ha.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's alright. I can't believe they used that fucking spinner belt for 8 years though lol

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's your triple threat.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

that was the pic that got leaked back then. looks very similar.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im assuming theyll go to that after rock loses it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Does Randy Orton really not have a storyline? What a misuse of talent.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

New belt looked like garbage tonight. It was dull, looked almost bronzed. Side-plates are interchangeable and those brahma bull inserts are a huge downgrade from the default WWE type.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Someone pointed this out tho: no nameplate.

http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Championship-Replica-Title-Belt/W05070,default,pd.html

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just pissed b/c this was the same belt we saw teased seven months ago; Punk was supposed take it but for whatever reason, WWE saved it for The Rock. Very reminiscent of WWE not giving Jericho the Undisputed Title belt, instead giving it to Triple H once he beat him for it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like what it will be after. they better keep that bitch shining though. as ae said, it looked way dull tonight.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So next week's Raw main event makes it pretty obvious we're heading for a WWE Championship Triple Threat match at Mania. Some marks are holding out hope the Undertaker somehow comes back and sets up a showdown with Punk but if that were in the plans, Punk isn't still tied into the #1 Contender role. I'm actually fine with a triple threat main event at Mania but I was counting on Punk vs Taker to be the one match with the least bit of unpredictability. At this point, Wrestlemania is setting up to be the end of "The John Cena Redemption Story" and as a grown up, I facking hate John Cena.

On the pro-side of things; the WWE is doing great with The Shield. People were almost getting sick of them not backing up their shit but now we're seeing how well they work together and how each can actually wrestle. These three are absolute studs and instead of being instantly crushed like the Nexus was, the WWE writers are actually making sense of all the months of build up and hype.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the shield is working out great. as single stars roman is the worst of the three though. dean and seth have incredible futures. im looking forward to the continuing of the stable.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are we to expect next week's Vinnie Mac, Heyman confrontation ultimately sets up the Lesnar-Triple H rematch for Mania?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are we to expect next week's Vinnie Mac, Heyman confrontation ultimately sets up the Lesnar-Triple H rematch for Mania?
id assume its setting up for that. im still on the fence to see if vince even shows.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id assume its setting up for that. im still on the fence to see if vince even shows.
Potentially two rematches from last wrestlemania........wtf. I think we're in for a very disappointed Wrestlemania this year guys....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%