Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
do they even announce him from there?

Well he is from Davenport, Iowa and you know as  a heel you always have to trash your home state lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Well he is from Davenport, Iowa and you know as  a heel you always have to trash your home state lol.
davenport, des moines. iowa would suck regardless. maybe i just don't pay attention when wrestlers come out but unless theyre in their home state, do they even announce where theyre from anymore? aside from a few guys they still say.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
davenport, des moines. iowa would suck regardless. maybe i just don't pay attention when wrestlers come out but unless theyre in their home state, do they even announce where theyre from anymore? aside from a few guys they still say.

Well Lilian does it sometimes and other times she fucks it up.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Yup on queue with it lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wanna wrestle at wrestlemania? gotta wrestle he first.

sigh

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah a contract signing where Rusev never agreed to the title match himself

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Bill Simmons’ Role for Next Week’s RAW Revealed
=As noted, next Monday’s WWE RAW from Los Angeles will feature rapper Snoop Dogg as the guest host to help kick off WrestleMania 31 week.

We noted that ESPN and Grantland’s Bill Simmons would also be there. WWE has now confirmed that Simmons will be a guest commentator. They wrote:
“WWE.com can confirm that Snoop Dogg and Simmons will appear on next week’s edition of Monday Night Raw, which will emanate live from Los Angeles’ STAPLES Center at 8/7 C on USA Network. Snoop, who is the keynote speaker at this year’s SXSW Music Conference and Festival, will be the show’s official guest star in advance of the May 12 release of his latest album, “Bush,” produced by Pharrell Williams. Simmons, the creator and editor-in-chief of Grantland.com as well as the host of the Grantland Basketball Hour and The BS Report podcast, will join JBL, Michael Cole and Booker T as a guest commentator.”

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Doubt anyone notices stuff like this but did they redo the Bella's theme recently? It seems a little different to me

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Doubt anyone notices stuff like this but did they redo the Bella's theme recently? It seems a little different to me

Probably did. but let us notice how they are giving the Divas a chance as the opening match plus commerical lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
When do the Bella's contracts run up?
they don't. they ran up four months ago i believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%