#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im sure it won't make tv but the crowd is calling daniel bryan a turd

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well detroit popped for roman hard so....

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are reports that people started to leave when The main event with Roman Reigns came on Raw lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
There are reports that people started to leave when The main event with Roman Reigns came on Raw lol.
in detroit? my sister's bf took my nephew to raw and now tonight to smackdown and he said they definitely cheered more tonight than on raw.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he said orton got the biggest pop he's ever heard. he's only been to two recently though lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
in detroit? my sister's bf took my nephew to raw and now tonight to smackdown and he said they definitely cheered more tonight than on raw.

Naw last night in Pittsburgh for Raw.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNB is now 1 and 10 since winning the IC title again. Gawd damn, it would be some shit if he retains lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seth rollins is 5-40 so far this year

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How has he been in 45 matches in two months?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh, house shows don't matter

He's a chicken shit heel (not an insult) in the main event without a world title. He's rarely if ever going to beat John Cena, Roman Reigns, or Daniel Bryan at a house show (the three top babyfaces). They aren't used to further story lines, they're used to entertain the house show crowd, which in most cases wants to see the face win, thus they do. 

The main event thing applies for Raw, smackdown and PPVs as well. He is squarely on the upper card now, which requires him to face Reigns or Bryan regularly, which is an automatic loss. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE officials are looking at adding several talents from Ring of Honor. WWE officials are reportedly waiting for the contracts of key talents to expire so they can begin negotiations.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that the idea behind NXT has changed a lot lately as Triple H loves all the praise he gets for NXT on social media. WWE originally was looking to train new talents from the bottom to the main roster but it appears they are recruiting top talents for the NXT brand itself. The idea is to replace some of the top indie stars who can already work good matches with more indie stars.

Regarding call-ups, theres no word on NXT Champion Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn getting brought to the main roster but there has been a lot of talk about NXT Womens Champion Sasha Banks, Adrian Neville and possibly Charlotte getting called up. With how WWE likes to introduce new talents after WrestleMania, its possible we see new main roster talents in April.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Need the GOAT on the main roster ASAP

Finn Balor used his title match at a NTX taping scheduled to air before Wrestlemania and lost clean. I think he's getting called up soon. Quick rise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%