New Skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvello

Reaction score
He wasn't necessarily kicked off. There were changes all around the site and SI always likes to switch around the spots around the board.
okay so switch the person that was actually getting shit done. NICE. thats a mighty nice sig AE is wearing too.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
my favorite part is the wonderful white blurs on the players
ok...i was just having a litte fun...sorry
lol
but honestly, the white blurs are pretty bad. The players arent blended in that well either. The splatters couldve been executed better imo

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
okay so switch the person that was actually getting shit done. NICE. thats a mighty nice sig AE is wearing too.
The whole team wasn't doing what SI wants the GFX team to do. There were and still are a lot of requests that are left undone and the cnc isn't great from the team here either for members who need the most help. SG has never been captain before so we'll see how he'll do.

jvello

Reaction score
The whole team wasn't doing what SI wants the GFX team to do. There were and still are a lot of requests that are left undone and the cnc isn't great from the team here either for members who need the most help. SG has never been captain before so we'll see how he'll do.
okay so next time this switch happens SG better be gone. no matter how good yall think he does. Gety gave pleanty of cnc, posted plenty of work, told people numurous times to get these request done, did fucking 6 request in one day (including walls)along with doing request through pm's, and helped people when they asked. But yet it still wasnt good enough for the "top dawgs" here.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
okay so next time this switch happens SG better be gone. no matter how good yall think he does. Gety gave pleanty of cnc, posted plenty of work, told people numurous times to get these request done, did fucking 6 request in one day (including walls), and helped people when they asked. But yet it still wasnt good enough for the "top dawgs" here.
But what was the GFX team as a whole doing? To be a captain you have to lead others as well. I'm not saying gety was bad but you're only mentioning individual skills. Everything is just too slow in the GFX section and members have been complaining about the requests too.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
*cough* fascist *cough*

mdae me lol tho

jvello

Reaction score
But what was the GFX team as a whole doing? To be a captain you have to lead others as well. I'm not saying gety was bad but you're only mentioning individual skills. Everything is just too slow in the GFX section and members have been complaining about the requests too.
so remove the members that are not doing shit! you are not making any sense here??? what a fucking stupid ass concept. "Remove the people that are doing shit." what did you want him to do? go to their house and do it for them? or wait maybe you wanted gety to make 20 sigs and 15 walls a day? lol, funny way to fun a forum

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Give it a rest. Those of you who don't want to be here, there's the door. Sarcasm isn't against the rules but it's counterproductive to what people are trying to accomplish in this thread.

gety was filling requests and pressuring the team to do them as well. In the end it was more than just a long line of unfilled requests that caused a wipeout in the GFX Team. Our Head Administrator got tired of all the bullshit surrounding GFX in the past few days, he made a decision, and the other 2 Admins agreed. This decision isn't a direct reflection on any single member of (what was) the GFX Crew of Cut Crew. Some people took the news and said, "fuck it...I'm still gonna do what I do regardless of the username color"...while others choose to act like victims. How somebody handles it is their choice but don't put down other people and the work they produce.

And don't put all this shit on "AE the narcissist" either. You guys would be surprised at how unassertive I've been the last 48 hours. Me personally, I am tired of being criticized for being the only rule enforcer...and I'm going to share that "wealth" from now on.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so remove the members that are not doing shit! you are not making any sense here??? what a fucking stupid ass concept. "Remove the people that are doing shit." what did you want him to do? go to their house and do it for them? or wait maybe you wanted gety to make 20 sigs and 15 walls a day? lol, funny way to fun a forum
That's gety's job to push those members. Look at this request thread here.

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63298&pid=4381435&st=0&#entry4381435

You're putting words in my mouth that I never meant to say. If gety saw that the GFX crew was doing so bad, he can take the members off the crew. There are only like 7 requests at the most there.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, Commie vs Nazi, shit's going down tonite

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still loling that Nazi and Communist were put together as similars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%