New Skin to Come!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"We can't afford to wait"....We have already waited MONTHS so I dont know why another couple of weeks would make any difference. We were promised a Sig Gallry along with the IPB, why isn't anything being done about that?

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I personally never saw you post what you came up with, so instead of telling us that jarrod didn't do so and so, you could've at least showed us in the staff lounge what was going on...

Like I said, just finish it if you still want to, and we'll gladly put it in the skin selector for people to use... Nobody was bashing you, we just were wanting to see what was going on, and you never showed most of us.
For one, its kind of hard to post anything in the staff lounge when you dont have the password, meanwhile I asked BKS right after you did the one night in the CT..

And, the skin is basically done, just need to get jarrod to make the buttons and for it to be coded..

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get bashed on this.

But while we're talking about board affairs, when is the staff gonna be confirmed?

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"We can't afford to wait"....We have already waited MONTHS so I dont know why another couple of weeks would make any difference.
Because who says it's gonna be done in a few weeks? It's always next week, then the week after that and so on. I would know because I'm exactly this way with the NBA sim league.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"We can't afford to wait"....We have already waited MONTHS so I dont know why another couple of weeks would make any difference. We were promised a Sig Gallry along with the IPB, why isn't anything being done about that?
Ah, so we may as well wait another 2 months to get a skin, and in the meantime, have HF come here and keep telling us to take this one off, etc...

why do you have a problem with us getting a skin?

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know BKS, im just trying to say that we have already waited for months for the IPB, so I dont know why we cant wait a little longer for balla to finish. Im fine with someone else making a skin, but what i dont like is yankees bashing balla about not giving updates.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I really don't see the problem here. This guy can have his skin put up, balla can have his up, if anybody else wants to make a skin go right ahead! The more the better!

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Another question, board awards were promised for yesterday if I remember correctly, what happened?

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah, so we may as well wait another 2 months to get a skin, and in the meantime, have HF come here and keep telling us to take this one off, etc...

why do you have a problem with us getting a skin?
WHERE did I say I didn't want a skin? Learn how to read. I just dont know why YOU are bashing .balla for helping the board. And you exactly didn't help him by telling him to post in the Staff Lounge without giving him the password <_<

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know BKS, im just trying to say that we have already waited for months for the IPB, so I dont know why we cant wait a little longer for balla to finish. Im fine with someone else making a skin, but what i dont like is yankees bashing balla about not giving updates.
I agree with what you're saying, I think Yankees is just, shall I say frustrated, that balla is getting upset because we are getting a skin from somebody else, even though nobody had heard from balla in weeks.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
where did I bash balla? Please show me...

You really need to get passed your hatred towards me and open your eyes, because it's just getting retarded and annoying.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another question, board awards were promised for yesterday if I remember correctly, what happened?
I believe this was answered, but none of the other admins were on this week, so kinda just fell apart (again).

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I believe this was answered, but none of the other admins were on this week, so kinda just fell apart (again).
Blah, I'm sensing a pattern here. I'd prefer if things weren't promised, and then my expectations wouldn't be so high.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright guys, let's just let this go. If balla wants to continue with his skin that is perfectly fine and we will gladly put it up on the site.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blah, I'm sensing a pattern here. I'd prefer if things weren't promised, and then my expectations wouldn't be so high.
I don't make promise, I always say "I'll try to do this" or something along those lines.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you call that bashing, then you should look into getting a new definition. I never attacked him or anything, I pretty much asked him why he was getting so pissy and annoyed about it, if you can just continue your skin? Nice job taking out of context, btw...

I'll just stop it here.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I don't make promise, I always say "I'll try to do this" or something along those lines.
Blah, ok then.

In all seriousness though, shouldn't the things I mentioned have been done a few weeks back? Whether that's because of lack of communication between admins, I dunno, but it's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%