NBA rumors and hearsay

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
KD had his last meeting with OKC, decision should be coming soon.

I'd be fine with anywhere but Golden State. That would be a bigger bitch move than LeBron leaving Cleveland.
That's why I don't think he goes there. He seen all the shit LeBron got for teaming up with Wade and Bosh. He's gonna get just as much shit for joining the best regular season team in NBA history lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
That's why I don't think he goes there. He seen all the shit LeBron got for teaming up with Wade and Bosh. He's gonna get just as much shit for joining the best regular season team in NBA history lol.

Is he gonna host his own tv special?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Is he gonna host his own tv special?
I haven't really ever heard "MJ never got his own tv special" instead of "MJ never signed with his rivals"

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just dont understand the pitch from teams that aren't OKC or Golden State at this point. If you're offering a chance to win, shouldn't you direct him to Golden State? And if not that, then go back to your current team.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Are the Nuggets the front runners for  Wade???
i hope not

Stray32

Reaction score
elcheato said:
I just dont understand the pitch from teams that aren't OKC or Golden State at this point. If you're offering a chance to win, shouldn't you direct him to Golden State? And if not that, then go back to your current team.
Boston = "Come to the easier East and the legacy of the Celtics"?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stray32 said:
Boston = "Come to the easier East and the legacy of the Celtics"?
maybe its just me, but, playing for the celtics would mean something to me..

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
maybe its just me, but, playing for the celtics would mean something to me..

If following in the footsteps of Phil Pressey doesn't get you going, then you don't have a pulse dammit

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

If following in the footsteps of Phil Pressey doesn't get you going, then you don't have a pulse dammit

The Pistons summer league beast!!! lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

whats wrong with phil?!

Stray32

Reaction score
Hey now don't hate on Flip! Sure he's an idiot for leaving for the NBA early but who hasn't left Mizzou prematurely recently...

And yeah I wasn't being sarcastic I actually feel like that's a solid pitch, not sure if it's enough to compete with staying in OKC or going to the Warriors though

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's possible KD goes to Boston to live out his life long dream of becoming an asset.

Paulius

Reaction score
KD will be the biggest bitch ever if he goes to the warriors.

D

Dannyboy77

#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Dannyboy is the last person in chicago who still has hopes for rose to be "back". Move on bro, we gave him 4 years to show us that hes back. Hes never gonna be back with that broken ass three point shot, even tho he thinks its money for some reason n keeps shooting it. If u really think bulls would be a contender with injury prone rose barnes and injury prone noah as the big 3, you need to wake up from your dream....especially with that rookie ass coach who doesnt hold anyone accountable for playing zero defense and having the heart and soul of the team come off the bench.

I can guarantee u anything, that no matter how many injuries the bulls had this year, with this line up, thibs woulda gotten them in the playoffs. Simple and plain.
I was one of the few who actually liked the trade as well tho. Jimmy was the right guy to build around. I mean yea I was optimistic about Rose but long term wise we did the right thing. Go Bulls mate.

Oh and who cares if Thibs would get us to the playoffs again. It would've been another early playoff exit and he would've been fired. So mine as well get Fred in there when we did. Let him learn how to coach the hard way.

D

Dannyboy77

#2 SG of all time #24 said:
KD will be the biggest bitch ever if he goes to the warriors.
Agreed. Don't see it happening tho. OKC is the better team with him on it. Gsw shouldn't have been in the finals anyways. Plus OKC actually is better this year with dipo ersan and sabonis. I say 80 percent chance he goes back to OKC.

Paulius

Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
I was one of the few who actually liked the trade as well tho. Jimmy was the right guy to build around. I mean yea I was optimistic about Rose but long term wise we did the right thing. Go Bulls mate.

Oh and who cares if Thibs would get us to the playoffs again. It would've been another early playoff exit and he would've been fired. So mine as well get Fred in there when we did. Let him learn how to coach the hard way.
Lol fred still thinks we got brook bruh. Dude is just a casual nba fan

Paulius

Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Agreed. Don't see it happening tho. OKC is the better team with him on it. Gsw shouldn't have been in the finals anyways. Plus OKC actually is better this year with dipo ersan and sabonis. I say 80 percent chance he goes back to OKC.
I hope so man. I hate players that wanna take the easy route and team up with the team that took em out the playoffs.... especially being one game away from the finals. Would be a huge bitch move

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%