NASCAR Discussion Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alan and company did work this weekend! Brought a piece of shit car to the race track and the results showed just that
Eh top 10 car, I would have been good with that. I'm good with anything inside the top 15 as long as your not finishing 15th every week to be honest. Just sucks that the tire blew laps before green flag pitstops.

Sadly really none of the Hendrick cars were competitive this weekend, Jr had the best car but he never really contended for the win.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Eh top 10 car, I would have been good with that. I'm good with anything inside the top 15 as long as your not finishing 15th every week to be honest. Just sucks that the tire blew laps before green flag pitstops.

Sadly really none of the Hendrick cars were competitive this weekend, Jr had the best car but he never really contended for the win.
He didn't have a top-10 car. Most of the fast cars had problems and had to go to the back... If Biffle, Kenseth, Busch, Logano and all of them were up there it would have been about a 15th place car, which in my opinion, sucks. You are right, all of the Hendrick cars were pretty sad.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He didn't have a top-10 car. Most of the fast cars had problems and had to go to the back... If Biffle, Kenseth, Busch, Logano and all of them were up there it would have been about a 15th place car, which in my opinion, sucks. You are right, all of the Hendrick cars were pretty sad.
If your running 14th and 5 of the top 10 cars get in a accident, what do you have now? A top 10 car... :D

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Wow, what a finish! That finish is exciting, not many sports can top that, I just wish Harvick wouldn't have won but whatever.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
On another note.... Jeff Gordon has been really struggling the past three weeks.... :(

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yeah...terrible luck.

Where have we seen that before?

Either way, top 5 is good.
It's acceptable after the last three-four weeks he's had. No doubt he would have been up there battling for the lead, especially if Jr was. Jeff had a faster car than him.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's acceptable after the last three-four weeks he's had. No doubt he would have been up there battling for the lead, especially if Jr was. Jeff had a faster car than him.
To me atleast, it seemed he kind of had like a midrun car. It wasn't super fast at the start, would get really good in the middle of a run, then would fall off a little and he'd slide back a few spots at the end of the run. It would have been set up perfectly for that final run if that caution hadn't come out.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
To me atleast, it seemed he kind of had like a midrun car. It wasn't super fast at the start, would get really good in the middle of a run, then would fall off a little and he'd slide back a few spots at the end of the run. It would have been set up perfectly for that final run if that caution hadn't come out.
That is exactly right... It was great for about 30 laps.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
W..........T............F......................

.........................?????????

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really have to start wondering about the crew chief swap. Either Jeff has a great car and he's contending for the race, or he's running mid pack in the 20's and struggling. It's been the latter more so far.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I really have to start wondering about the crew chief swap. Either Jeff has a great car and he's contending for the race, or he's running mid pack in the 20's and struggling. It's been the latter more so far.
Yup, he's ran in the 20's far more than he has up front.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jeff's on the pole, and the front four are Hendrick. Sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%