NASCAR Discussion Thread

tonnygreg786

Reaction score
The new season of NASCAR Sprint Cup is going to start very soon on 18th February. And I am really very excited about this season not just because of racing but also for new sprint cup girl Kristen Beat and World famous wrestler John Cena who will be the starter for this season.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The new season of NASCAR Sprint Cup is going to start very soon on 18th February. And I am really very excited about this season not just because of racing but also for new sprint cup girl Kristen Beat and World famous wrestler John Cena who will be the starter for this season.
Whose your driver tonnygreg?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man whenever NFL season starts I always lose a little interest in Nascar, but when the NFL season isn't on I love Nascar. Gives me something to look forward to on Sundays again.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, I said I was nervous. I seen that coming, he was too aggressive and pushed Kyle too much. Just tried winning and it cost him in the process.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, I said I was nervous. I seen that coming, he was too aggressive and pushed Kyle too much. Just tried winning and it cost him in the process.
That's just restrictor plate racing. Kyle being aggressively blocking like he was led to Jeff being aggressive like he was, it's just a big chain. Waltrip and all them were talking about maybe they will figure it out by next weekend, haha. They won't.

Though I guess I can now say I saw Jeff flip, atleast it wasn't a points race.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
That's just restrictor plate racing. Kyle being aggressively blocking like he was led to Jeff being aggressive like he was, it's just a big chain. Waltrip and all them were talking about maybe they will figure it out by next weekend, haha. They won't.

Though I guess I can now say I saw Jeff flip, atleast it wasn't a points race.
Yeah, Jeff said he's going to be aggressive this year. This was his quote.

Gordon said the wreck occurred because he was trying to push Busch, but the two couldn't get connected, and he got too aggressive and got into the No. 18 car's left-rear -- contact of the kind that started many of the accidents that unfolded Saturday night. Don't be surprised if there's more aggression on display this season from Gordon, who says he doesn't want to leave more race wins on the table like he did on occasion last season.

"This is one of the things you're going to see a lot more from me this year. We're going to be aggressive," said Gordon, who won three times in 2011. "I've got an awesome race team, and a car capable of winning races, and I felt like we should have won more races last year than we did. I don't want to let those opportunities slip away, and I feel like we're going to try to make some opportunities as well."

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You watching the duels today Dustin? Or you got school?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I normally have two classes today, but one of my teachers is out of town so I'm skipping the other.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I just have this feeling that either Edwards or Biffle will go to the back because of a wreck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%