NASCAR Discussion Thread

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Jeff's championship chances may have slipped away today. Been running so good the last 10-15 races and when it matters most, they falter, big time. So much for all of the "momentum" because he no longer has it now.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'd like to thank Tony Stewart for killing any chance Gordon had at the championship this year... And then after that, something happened for the car to just blow up because it was running fine before that... Something got bent in or something when Tony ran into the side of Jeff, something happened. He was 2nd before that and running fine... Thanks Tony for racing like a complete moron.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here's a recap:

- Jeff and Mark run in back all day.
- Jeff and Mark race to front in closing laps.
- Mark wrecks.
- Jeffs team looks for a new partner.
- They come to an agreement with the 21, but the only way they partner up is if Jeff is the pusher.
- Bayne says after what Jeff did for him in Daytona, that he will push Jeff.
- ESPN talks about how they have been saying the car being pushed by the 21 will win race.
- Bayne leaves Jeff out to dry going into turn 1.

The end.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Here's a recap:

- Jeff and Mark run in back all day.
- Jeff and Mark race to front in closing laps.
- Mark wrecks.
- Jeffs team looks for a new partner.
- They come to an agreement with the 21, but the only way they partner up is if Jeff is the pusher.
- Bayne says after what Jeff did for him in Daytona, that he will push Jeff.
- ESPN talks about how they have been saying the car being pushed by the 21 will win race.
- Bayne leaves Jeff out to dry going into turn 1.

The end.
lol, I seen that in the highlights when I got back to the hotel. Seen Trevor pushing Jeff then left him hanging. Then, he said he was strong-armed into bailing, then today he said there was no team orders.. WTF

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
That was an awesome truck race lol. Gotta love short track racing & tempers.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All that shit that's going on with Mayfield is crazy.

All those were found in his house and they may be stolen lol

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All that shit that's going on with Mayfield is crazy.

All those were found in his house and they may be stolen lol
and they also found meth in his house, after all that time he was denying it lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know shit about drugs so I could be reading it wrong, but:

Officers from Catawba County, Lincoln County, Mooresville Police Department and Hickory Police Department went to Mayfield’s home yesterday to execute a warrant to search for stolen property, Captain Joel Fish said.

“Upon the search of property, a small amount of methamphetamine, or what we believe to be methamphetamine, was seized and he was charged with felony possession of methamphetamine,” Fish said.

Mayfield, arrested at 5:58 p.m. Tuesday, also was charged with possession and intent to sell marijuana and was released on $3,000 unsecured bond and had a court date scheduled for Wednesday morning.

Mayfield was found in possession of stolen goods, according to the investigation report, and the district attorney’s office will determine whether to charge him.

Among the possessions at Mayfield’s home were items from Red Bull Racing as well as the state of North Carolina and two other local businesses.

“We can confirm that we filed a police report for stolen property earlier this year,” Red Bull Racing officials said in a statement. “We have been made aware of the Mayfield situation and are working with local authorities to gain more information."

Catawba County confiscated more than 40 firearms from Mayfield’s home and are attempting to determine if any have been reported as stolen, Fish said.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea he was selling weed, but remember he tested positive on meth back when he was in nascar.. guess he still does meth to this day lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea he was selling weed, but remember he tested positive on meth back when he was in nascar.. guess he still does meth to this day lol
I believe he is STILL battling nascar over that positive test lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
JGR could have internal penalties against him as well, I don't think this is over yet..

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Pshh Tony Stewart...

If Tony Stewart can still win championships, so can Jeff Gordon.

2012 = Jeff Gordon's year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%