Multimedia Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GFX Team now has 10 days to fufill their quota.. those on probation really need to step up

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
only 4 days left - and some of the team is on pretty thin ice

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im trying to get some done, but Im on a HUGE slump, and no one would like the crap I'm pushin out. Also I haven't had much time.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has been two months since the Multimedia crew was split into 2 different groups:
Sig Crew
jarrod2323
DCpwner
Baggino

GFX Crew
.ballistic
JoshHoward5
SnowyCasanova
SteveSmith89
AgentZer0
ZigZag
MC

Now, with 1 request a week required for the Sig Crew, that would mean 4 should have been done by them. For the GFX Crew, they should have 1 done.

Some from both groups have not met the requirements, so they are now on a 1 month probation. They must meed their request requirements for the next month, or will be removed from the group. I'm sorry to be so stern and strict, but the requirement are super-easy.

Here are the requirements (3 cuts = 1 request):
Sig Crew - 1 GFX Request a week
GFX Crew - 1 GFX Reques a month

As of right now, the following are no longer on the team and will have to re-tryout if they wish to re-join:
NjNets15
immortal

For those who did not meet their quota, you are on a 1 month probation as of right now.These members are on probation and must reach the required quota in the next month, or face a similar fate:
JoshHoward5
ZigZag
MC

Of you did more than your quota, it does not carry over. I do appreciate the extra work and effort, but the quotas I have set a side are easy if that's the position you wish to feel.
MC was added recently to the gfx crew due to his cutting skills, but has not performed due to computer problems -he will have to fulfill the requirements of 5 cuts in a month to remain. ZigZag has PS now, so he's no longer exempt.

Guys, let's make this GFX Crew on SI something members look forward to, not something that is ripped on.
Thanks again for the contributions made this last month

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can I be put on the GFX crew because Im not getting that much time lately.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that means I now only have 2 other sig makers besides myself that are available any time...

kind of depressing, but understandable

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I try my best, but being a Junior and being in the second semester is kinda hard.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jarrod if your desperate enough, I can take on the role as sig squad

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has been three months since the Multimedia crew was split into 2 different groups:

Leaders
Ryan
SnowyCasanova

Sig Crew
jarrod2323
DCpwner
Baggino (grounding)

GFX Crew
.ballistic
JoshHoward5
Yankees2772
AgentZer0
MC

The leaders have changed the requirements:
Now, with 1 request a week required for the Sig Crew, that would mean 4 should have been done by them. For the GFX Crew, they should have 2 done in a month.

Some from both groups have not met the requirements, so they are now on a 1 month probation. They must meed their request requirements for the next month, or will be removed from the group. I'm sorry to be so stern and strict, but the requirement are super-easy.

Here are the requirements (3 cuts = 1 request):
Sig Crew - 1 GFX Request a week
GFX Crew - 1 GFX Reques a month

As of right now, the following are no longer on the team and will have to re-tryout if they wish to re-join:
Zig Zag

For those who did not meet their quota, you are on a 1 month probation as of right now.These members are on probation and must reach the required quota in the next month, or face a similar fate:
MC - no excuses about not doing cuts
DCpwner - not doing required requests to stay on Sig Crew

Of you did more than your quota, it does not carry over. I do appreciate the extra work and effort, but the quotas I have set a side are easy if that's the position you wish to feel.
MC was added recently to the gfx crew due to his cutting skills, but has not performed due to computer problems -he will have to fulfill the requirements of 5 cuts in a month to remain.

Guys, let's make this GFX Crew on SI something members look forward to, not something that is ripped on.
Thanks again for the contributions made this last month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%