If you had to start a franchise with one of these QB's...

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
You had to start a franchise with one of these QB's, who would it be and why?

1. Colin Kaepernick
2. Geno Smith
3. Johnny Manziel
4. Robert Griffin III

cole

Reaction score
johnny because hes the only one that wasnt plagued with injuries (somewhat Geno, but hes even worse than Johnny). they would all just be a stopgap until the next draft when I draft an actual qb.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
This is gross lol, give me Kaepernick since he's actually proved he can win and he's one of the better throwers out of the 4 listed

JUMPER

Banned
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick, because he has proven that he can lead a team to the playoffs and further. Kaepernick has proven he can throw the ball and run it. All he needs is a good coach and OLine.

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
Manziel, and then sign Tebow. That way you can get some extra revenue from jersey sales while you win 2 games waiting for the draft.

Stray32

Reaction score
Yep, Tim Tebow, so I can make some money while I get the #1 pick and immediately draft a QB.

But I guess Johnny Manziel, just I'd find that dude a girlfriend asap so he settles down lol ... I hear Olivia Culpo is available

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Kap.

He's proven he can carry a team when needed under some good coaching. He has a hell of an arm and can run all over a defense. Isn't too injury prone. Sure he's gone down but just two season's ago he was 1 play away from going to a 2nd straight Superbowl and 3 years ago he was 1 play away from winning a superbowl.

JUMPER

Banned
Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Kap.

He's proven he can carry a team when needed under some good coaching. He has a hell of an arm and can run all over a defense. Isn't too injury prone. Sure he's gone down but just two season's ago he was 1 play away from going to a 2nd straight Superbowl and 3 years ago he was 1 play away from winning a superbowl.
He also chocked on this plays

RunSoHard

Reaction score
JUMPER said:
He also chocked on this plays
Bro, you call yourself a 49ers fan? In the 2012-2013 playoffs he single handily destroyed the Packers, then led the game winning drive against the Falcons. Was down 21-6 at halftime, brought the team all the way back and threw a ball that was catachable and could have been called pass interference on that play.

Then the next year after beating up on the Packers yet again, the throw to win the game that was intercepted, was all luck as the one defender knocked it down, would of given the 49ers another chance but the 2nd corner was in the right place at the right time and picked it off.

Not really chocking.

JUMPER

Banned
Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Bro, you call yourself a 49ers fan? In the 2012-2013 playoffs he single handily destroyed the Packers, then led the game winning drive against the Falcons. Was down 21-6 at halftime, brought the team all the way back and threw a ball that was catachable and could have been called pass interference on that play.

Then the next year after beating up on the Packers yet again, the throw to win the game that was intercepted, was all luck as the one defender knocked it down, would of given the 49ers another chance but the 2nd corner was in the right place at the right time and picked it off.

Not really chocking.
I'm all for the 49ers, just not Kap. Gabbert will start next season or somebody else. Kap will get traded. Also last year, losing by 3pt against Rams 2 or 1 yd line, Kap runs through the midd TOUCHDOWN!.........no wait FUMBLE.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
JUMPER said:
I'm all for the 49ers, just not Kap. Gabbert will start next season or somebody else. Kap will get traded. Also last year, losing by 3pt against Rams 2 or 1 yd line, Kap runs through the midd TOUCHDOWN!.........no wait FUMBLE.
Dude 3 months ago you said that Kap was one of the best QB's in the NFL when we did pools on VSN because 'he worked out with Kurt Warner.' Kap is a better QB than Gabbert, hands down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%