I suggest to un-affiliate with TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Oh and you didn't spam on other forums? You even told me you PM'd members just to get them to TSN, Please go back to your own forum, You are not a part of SI, and I didn't make fun of anybody. I didn't cause anything, cause you just used me. Please you have no credibility what so ever.
You are telling me you didn't just cause this uproar, right here, right now?

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Wow are you joking me? I never pm'ed spammed, also is that why about 70 members who were active wanted you banned and is that why nearly every staff member wanted you banned?
You don't understand do you? See this is what i mean, I thought you guys were ignoring me? Can't keep a promise can you?

BrewCrew

Reaction score
I gave you like how many chances? 5 or 6? I suspended you 4 times for 2 days or so, so you would learn a lesson, I told you to stop with your behavior each time, and look what you caused yesterday? I had no choice but to ban you, espically when im out numbered by at least 10 people including all of the admin's.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Yeh, being quad-teammed yet owning all of you, Go back to TSN a.k.a your cave.
Ownage is when you make people look stupid, and you sir, are the only one looking stupid here.

Fact of the matter is, you started this thread so all the TSN/SI members would come attack you, and you thought jarrod would be all hunky dory with it. Chances are, we are all getting banned here after this is done, and you still look like the dumbass of the group.

Saying to unaffiliate is almost as childish as eating glue, which at this point, I would not be surprised if you do.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
I gave you like how many chances? 5 or 6? I suspended you 4 times for 2 days or so, so you would learn a lesson, I told you to stop with your behavior each time, and look what you caused yesterday? I had no choice but to ban you, espically when im out numbered by at least 10 people including all of the admin's.
You were one of the people that wanted me banned. Seriously dude why are you talking about this now, why don't you just settle this on aim instead of being a girl and talking about another forum here.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chances are, we are all getting banned here after this is done, and you still look like the dumbass of the group.
Probably warnings at the most...unless it really escalates.

Marcum28

Reaction score
You don't understand do you? See this is what i mean, I thought you guys were ignoring me? Can't keep a promise can you?
We aren't ignoring you, we just didn't want this to happen, which you chose to do anyway, disturbing SI rather than talking to the admins in private. Oh wait, you did that and you got ripped apart there too.

Grow a few years older, then join forums again when you have some maturity in you.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Ownage is when you make people look stupid, and you sir, are the only one looking stupid here.

Fact of the matter is, you started this thread so all the TSN/SI members would come attack you, and you thought jarrod would be all hunky dory with it. Chances are, we are all getting banned here after this is done, and you still look like the dumbass of the group.

Saying to unaffiliate is almost as childish as eating glue, which at this point, I would not be surprised if you do.
No, I don't believe i've done anything so far, No attacks no name calling, what's going to happen?

Superbowlbuc

Reaction score
You were one of the people that wanted me banned. Seriously dude why are you talking about this now, why don't you just settle this on aim instead of being a girl and talking about another forum here.
I may be confused, but who started this thread again?

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
umm.. you're sortaaa the one who made the topic on the "other" forum. :headsmack:

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright, why doesn't everyone stop...before action has to be taken.

Both sides of the story were told. Just leave it at that and let the administration take care of it.

Marcum28

Reaction score
No, I don't believe i've done anything so far, No attacks no name calling, what's going to happen?
You mean you didn't just say that SOM called this forum terrible, and then bashed TSN for banning you because you were stupid enough to spam there?

BTW Baggs, I'm done.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
You mean you didn't just say that SOM called this forum terrible, and then bashed TSN for banning you because you were stupid enough to spam there?
He did tell me SOM is terrible for a site with that many members, so I don't understand what your problem is, maybe you should go back to your cave or leave me alone?
Either is fine, or play with traffic that might be cooler.

BrewCrew

Reaction score
If you wanted to un-affaliate with TSN shouldnt you have pm'ed Jarrod and talked to him about it? Thats the most common sense, but wait you probably dont have any.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Alright, why doesn't everyone stop...before action has to be taken.

Both sides of the story were told. Just leave it at that and let the administration take care of it.
That might actually be a good idea at this point..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%