I suggest to un-affiliate with TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
So Yesterday, on TSN the admins banned me for no good reason at all, they thought i abused teh report button because i used it twice on one post, when that was a clear violation when nobody was deleting it, I was banned on that site for a good 3 times and now 4 times, all the 3 times they were perma-bans, but at that time they were inactive, so they begged me the come back and they offered me an NBA moderator spot a week after, well Once the site started going active it seemed like i would enjoy my stay there, but yesterday they banned me for no good reason at all, and it seems like they just used me so when they are active they can ban me and when they were inactive to let me get members.

It seems like they are traitors and users and I would not affiliate with them one bit if i were you guys and they are just full of hypocrites, I want that forum to die and I'd rather have this forum rise up, StateOfMind is a punk and i suggest you perma ban him back he said this site sucks and is terrible.

Marcum28

Reaction score
They banned you because you had 100 posts a day and none of them more than 3 words long. Idiot.

BrewCrew

Reaction score
Are you joking me? We banned you because you were causing trouble, you were telling other people to pick one site or the other AND you had 100 posts but they were all saying Yao>Dwight and you spammed other sites to get members. And you used the report button 5 times, when you were making fun of the other people as well.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Are you joking me? We banned you because you were causing trouble, you were telling other people to pick one site or the other AND you had 100 posts but they were all saying Yao>Dwight and you spammed other sites to get members. And you used the report button 5 times, when you were making fun of the other people as well.
Oh and you didn't spam on other forums? You even told me you PM'd members just to get them to TSN, Please go back to your own forum, You are not a part of SI, and I didn't make fun of anybody. I didn't cause anything, cause you just used me. Please you have no credibility what so ever.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Dude. You like sent 15 reports, not 2. You don't stop complaining, you make spam posts, and you scared away ex-members.

:upyours: Up yours, friend.
All of that is a bunch of B.S and all the reports i made were the right ones, sorry why don't you block me here like you block me on AIM. Exactly.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Internet drama at its finest!

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
OK seriously.. If you were telling the truth, then why does everybody else disagree with what you're saying?

Superbowlbuc

Reaction score
Oh and you didn't spam on other forums? You even told me you PM'd members just to get them to TSN, Please go back to your own forum, You are not a part of SI, and I didn't make fun of anybody. I didn't cause anything, cause you just used me. Please you have no credibility what so ever.
and who's the one who no one is supporting here?

No credibility? Please

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
OK seriously.. If you were telling the truth, then why does everybody else disagree with what you're saying?
If you didn't realize by now, all of those guys are TSN members and part of the staff, you honestly think they would side with me?

They are a bunch of crap, and I really hope there forum dies this time.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please you have no credibility what so ever.
I'm sorry, "Mr. 55 posts that no one agrees with"....where's yours?

BTW, I'm an impartial party. I just wanted to make sure that everyone saw the MAJOR irony in what you just said.

BrewCrew

Reaction score
Wow are you joking me? I never pm'ed spammed, also is that why about 70 members who were active wanted you banned and is that why nearly every staff member wanted you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%