Haywood: "Stop Whining LeBron"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN -
Wizards' center Brendan Haywood thinks that LeBron James needs to stop whining about the rough play and simply play basketball, according to the Associated Press.

"I guess that's what they want to do," James said on Sunday night, "hurt LeBron James in this series. It's not working."

"Awww," Haywood said, in a whiny, high-pitched voice to mock James on Monday, "they are trying to hurt me."

"I mean come on, man, this is the playoffs," Haywood added. "He wears 23, he wants to be Michael Jordan; I can respect that, he's a great player. You saw what Mike went through. Mike got fouled way worse than this. No one is trying to hurt him; everybody is trying to play basketball, trying to play tough. Play basketball and leave it alone."
Lmao, I wish I would of heard him say that.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Wizards need to shut the hell up. Lebron is killing them, and they can't do anything about. Just take your exit and shut the hell up.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everyone needs to shut up. But I do agree with Haywood. Silly LeBron saying that everyone is out to hurt him...what a baby.

ATL08

Still hate Kendrick Perkins
Reaction score
Awww man, that quote is funny. Listen to him actually saying it...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If LeBron to Stevenson is Jay-Z to Soulja Boy, LeBron responding to Haywood would be like Jay-Z responding to... me. Seriously Wizards, you practically lost the series for yourselves by trashtalking LeBron, he's only more focused now...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This series is becoming pure comedy from soulja boy appearing at games to Jay-z diss tracks to deshawn. Like jh5 said just shut up lebron is killin you guys just shut up and pack your bags because your not coming back.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This series is becoming pure comedy from soulja boy appearing at games to Jay-z diss tracks to deshawn. Like jh5 said just shut up lebron is killin you guys just shut up and pack your bags because your not coming back.
And to think i thought Skillz vs Shaq was bad but this takes over.

loopydude3

Reaction score
My first thought was tell Haywood and the Wiz to win a few more games before they criticize anyone else but then I heard the actual sound byte and it was hilarious. I like LeBron as evidenced below but some people have made a point that MJ never complained he just kept getting stronger and stronger but even though he probably shouldn't have complained I side with LBJ 23 on this issue. If it were the Pistons or Spurs or a team known for tough rough defense then I don't think he would of said anything but let's face it the "paper champ" Wizards are not fooling anybody by trying to play "rough defense" all of a sudden. :rolleyes:

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
DeShawn Stevenson FTW

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On a side note. Fred Sanford you need to adjust your sig, your posts are far more wide than everyone else's...knock off some of the jerseys.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
On a side note. Fred Sanford you need to adjust your sig, your posts are far more wide than everyone else's...knock off some of the jerseys.
Actually its fine. It uses up all the space given and no more. Everyone just centers their sigs...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually I have to scroll over to the right to see his whole post...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So you guys can see the Escobar and Jarrjens jerseys without scrolling over??? Hmmm

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
So you guys can see the Escobar and Jarrjens jerseys without scrolling over??? Hmmm
Yep, it actually looks like he can fit 1 more jersey on mine too.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, the jerseys are split into 2 rows, the 2nd row starts with Kobe and has the last 3 jerseys. He probably put them all one after the other in his sig instead of leaving spaces in between.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ah see on mine, the jerseys are in 1 row. And I can see clear to Kobe, then not after that.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ah see on mine, the jerseys are in 1 row. And I can see clear to Kobe, then not after that.
Weird, I'll PM him on this issue, for now, let's get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%