Haywood: "Stop Whining LeBron"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha yea, I'm in this debate on a football forum on this topic. Everyone sides with LeBron obviously, except me, I side with Stevenson and the Wizards. They are all saying LeBron was just stating it how it is, they are trying to hurt him, it didn't work...blah blah blah. But I think you have to be crazy to believe that the Wizards said ok guys lets go hurt LeBron...sure they might of said foul him hard and make him make free throws (he's not very good at shooting them), but actually trying to take him out of the game, I don't buy it.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree, I don't buy them trying to hurt LeBron. Everyone knows LeBron is soft, a lot softer than he should be. That is the reason they foul him hard, to make sure he doesn't make the And 1, to make sure he earns his 2, and because he struggles from the Free Throw Line. It's not only done on him, but also on players like Wade, Parker, Kobe, etc., just, these are a lot harder and a lot more visual (like Songila's elbow, Haywood's flagrant foul). IMO, nice strategy by the Wizards, just Gilbert's injury and their cockyness had them lose.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have both. I switch back and forth.

I really couldn't believe how Songailia got suspended for that. And Reggie and Marv saying he should be ejected for throwing a punch???? Honestly, anyone who knows anything knows that was not a punch or a intentional "smack" on LeBron.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have both. I switch back and forth.

I really couldn't believe how Songailia got suspended for that. And Reggie and Marv saying he should be ejected for throwing a punch???? Honestly, anyone who knows anything knows that was not a punch or a intentional "smack" on LeBron.
Exactly, the NBA just should stop suspending people during the playoffs unless it's something big. That did not deserve a suspension at all, neither did anything in the Spurs-Suns series last year. It's all BS from the league trying to protect LeBron <_<

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I really want Stern out. He's just a bum.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I really want Stern out. He's just a bum.
Same here, I've never liked him. I hate him almost as much as Selig, but at least Stern has improved the league somewhat.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please they are trying to hurt LeBron. There was more then one elbow off the ball against LeBron.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol at you JH5....[sarcasim] Them Wizards are just trying to put him away aren't they???? [/sarcasim]

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seriously what would be better for the Wizards then LeBron being knocked out of the series. They were throwing elbows, and doing "hard fouls" every time he touched the ball

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BECAUSE he's not a good Free Throw shooter. Much rather have him going to the line shooting 2 then making it, and shooting 1. Hard fouls happen, I was a ref and I reffed games where everyone was playing tough, it does not in any way mean they were trying to hurt someone.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BECAUSE he's not a good Free Throw shooter. Much rather have him going to the line shooting 2 then making it, and shooting 1. Hard fouls happen, I was a ref and I reffed games where everyone was playing tough, it does not in any way mean they were trying to hurt someone.
Then why do you elbow him when he is on defense. It happened last night, and before in the series

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So it happened 2 times big deal. I'm sure LeBron was pushing off of them or something to.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No they just ran by him, and elbowed him.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh you mean the Caron Butler one? Their elbows got caught up and they had to swing them around each other, Caron just happened to land one before LeBron did. The refs saw it and didn't say anything, that was for a reason. They are letting them play on because it is just tough basketball. If this were the late 80's/early 90's with the "Jordan Rules" no one would be complaining because it is perfectly legal. The league is just a lot softer now.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[sarcasim]Uh huh...i'm sure they did. [/sarcasim] Actually wait, no i'm sure that didn't happen. I guarantee that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%