BNC

Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
everyone has good teammates , ask lebron how he won back 2 back rings lol
Exactly so his point doesn't really make any sense

BNC

Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
no he wasnt, can curry lead a horrible team to the finals ?
You mean a team that was 5th in the league in defense and 13th in offense in a conference about as bad as last year's East? Probably

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
BNC said:
You mean a team that was 5th in the league in defense and 13th in offense in a conference about as bad as last year's East? Probably
Ai never had team mates like curry.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
But to say he's a bad defender is just wrong. He's not great 1 on 1, but as a team defender he is really good. I don't think he "gambles" he knows what he's doing and makes smart plays
I said in the other post that he's he's a mediocre defender. He's also a great team defender bc he has all those great defensive players behind him to cover up his mistakes. Don't get me wrong, he's having a great season but great for him. I think it's too early to be comparing it to MJ and all the greats bc in the end it might be completely off, but so far, yea he's been playing great

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
I said in the other post that he's he's a mediocre defender. He's also a great team defender bc he has all those great defensive players behind him to cover up his mistakes. Don't get me wrong, he's having a great season but great for him. I think it's too early to be comparing it to MJ and all the greats bc in the end it might be completely off, but so far, yea he's been playing great
hold on a minute , so hes a great team defender cause he has great defensive players behind him /? how does that make him a great defender if he needs back up from the rest ?

Paulius

Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
hold on a minute , so hes a great team defender cause he has great defensive players behind him /? how does that make him a great defender if he needs back up from the rest ?
It just looks like he is, bc his team covers up his mistakes

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
I don't Curry is the best PG defender in the league but he has kept 8 out of his last 10 matchups to horrible shooting. His defense is underrated imo. And hes pretty good at attacking the rim too, that high finger roll layup is sick

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
I said in my first posts that it's still really early and his production will likely decline, but IF Curry keeps this up it's the greatest individual season ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%