Not open for further replies.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
The only MLB cuts they deleted were the Yankees and Jays..lol

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Too be fair you weren't the real reason Mooche left.
When did I ever fucking say that? I said tons of times that Mooche left because of Pugz.. and the reason why him and Pugz got into it.. was because me and mooche was arguing and Mooche wouldn't sTFU.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can we bring back the dictator avy's? I'm trying to get one

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
please someone tell me how we're power hungry? bsx dudes spammed up the boards and go banned. these two trolls were little kids and started shit and got banned.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is something i expect from 12 year olds.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW, to me, "power" isn't just being a staff member...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When did I ever fucking say that? I said tons of times that Mooche left because of Pugz.. and the reason why him and Pugz got into it.. was because me and mooche was arguing and Mooche wouldn't sTFU.
smh

jvello

Reaction score
i see people troll all the time on these boards, but only the trolls the admins dont like get banned. kam is the biggest roll here along with a few others, but they are still here. SG is a troll here but if your gonna ban him ban them all

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The only MLB cuts they deleted were the Yankees and Jays..lol
I'm guessing the Yankees were because of me.

Don't get why the deleted the Jays cuts, considering PTT claims to like the Jays despite bandwagoning the Sawx

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think most people on staff do enough in a lot of areas, some of the things that go on here shouldn't be going on and anyone on the staff should never intervene in on an argument and take sides, so if anything, I don't see enough.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
(01:19 PM) intrglctcmszc. - it sure is.
(01:18 PM) guru - its fun to watch kam ruin their site just like we said he would

lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another thing that kills me is everybody saying SI isn't the same. Most of these dudes weren't even around during the old days with Zig/Baggs/Jh5/HR/Rip/DCH and etc. So no...this is basically the same site that they joined.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
i see people troll all the time on these boards, but only the trolls the admins dont like get banned. kam is the biggest roll here along with a few others, but they are still here. SG is a troll here but if your gonna ban him ban them all

TROLL GANG!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly don't see how getting rid of kids with serious emotional problems is killing the site. Kam might have done us a favor here. Those kids looking for attention.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another thing that kills me is everybody saying SI isn't the same. Most of these dudes weren't even around during the old days with Zig/Baggs/Jh5/HR/Rip/DCH and etc. So no...this is basically the same site that they joined.
shit, DCH and HR...I haven't heard those names in a long time.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Honestly don't see how getting rid of kids with serious emotional problems is killing the site. Kam might have done us a favor here. Those kids looking for attention.
Ni99as don't see that.. They only see the debates with me.. then they turn into a personal pissing contest.. then they get mad and leave.. and Im left for blame.. its all goodie doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%