Goodbye, bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Farewell, bitches. It has really come to my attention that this site sucks, and is ran by dictators and trolls. Something of the bullshit here has gotten way out of hand, beginning with biased Admins. Look at SG’s banning, he gets trolled on by Kam, yet he is the one who gets banned. I have no idea how he put up with it for so long.

With all that being said, I have found some videos for people who I found to be the biggest bitches during my time here.

Kam: You really got to realize you’re a fuck up. You aren’t doing anything with your life, and your parents don’t love you. Have fun living in the ghetto for your life. Here is a little video for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9NegXFZ_yA&feature=related

Bleacher Creature: Kam said one thing last night that I actually agreed with, you are a fucking tool. You gel up your hair, and just act like one. You’re also a leading cause for the destruction of this site. Oh and Jeter and Rivera are no longer in their primes, get that through your fucking head. Here is a little video for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDma1E9GoM

Pugz: I used to think you were pretty chill until I realized you act a lot like Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. You ban SG and look the other way from what Kam’s doing. Like Infamous, take his nutsack out of your mouth. Also like Kam, have fun living in the ghetto for your life too. Here is a little video for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMeGOYVqZ4

Shoutouts to: SG, Danny, and Mooche.

Goodbye, and have fun on this shithole of a site.
P.S. This is SG and PTT. We destroyed your bitches' cut gallery.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People are catching feelings too easily here..

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Love how they actually took the time to delete every cut in the gallery lmfao

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At least we aren't losing important members. That's a plus.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bant.

our cut gallery is fucked though. cool. i paid for that shit.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Wow, this is getting beyond ridiculous, I'm guessing he's not happy SG is no longer here? I mean, I haven't seen anything going on today for him to just snap and leave....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes a gay boy with SG. they fuck each other nightly.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol am I the only person who thinks Sam wrote this

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
doesnt matter. hes not coming back and neither is sam. and when they pop up again, bant.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I gotta admit, some of the things he said is true. Don't agree about the pugz and Hitler thing though, pugz is cool.

BTW, do they realize there are still tons of cuts in the resources section under render gallery?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes a gay boy with SG. they fuck each other nightly.
Okay, now not to poke the fire or anything, but it's the shit right here that doesn't make you (that's a plural you, directed at all those trolling with SG and PTT) guys look good.

It makes you (again, plural) look immature and, frankly, stupid and only furthers the point he is trying to make.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I gotta admit, some of the things he said is true. Don't agree about the pugz and Hitler thing though, pugz is cool.

BTW, do they realize there are still tons of cuts in the resources section under render gallery?
hes mad at me cause i was telling him hes a dumbass for thinking no one can live on $700 a week. thus "i live in a ghetto".

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay, now not to poke the fire or anything, but it's the shit right here that doesn't make you (that's a plural you, directed at all those trolling with SG and PTT) guys look good.

It makes you (again, plural) look immature and, frankly, stupid and only furthers the point he is trying to make.
idgaf. i didnt want sam back to begin with. PTT would have been fine had sam not come back.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
One thing I gotta wonder is... since they try to judge everybody elses life.. and take about how important theirs is... how in the fuck did he find time out of flipping burgers to delete every cut in the gallery? LOL.. He mad as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%