Goodbye, bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another thing that kills me is everybody saying SI isn't the same. Most of these dudes weren't even around during the old days with Zig/Baggs/Jh5/HR/Rip/DCH and etc. So no...this is basically the same site that they joined.
exactly. sam dont know shit about "the old SI"

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
One thing I gotta wonder is... since they try to judge everybody elses life.. and take about how important theirs is... how in the fuck did he find time out of flipping burgers to delete every cut in the gallery? LOL.. He mad as fuck.
You need to get it in your brain, that me and PTT are 15 and 16. What we call work is little jobs that give us money to but shit we want. Nobody at 15 is getting their future job. When they graduate they do.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You need to get it in your brain, that me and PTT are 15 and 16. What we call work is little jobs that give us money to but shit we want. Nobody at 15 is getting their future job. When they graduate they do.
again, you werent around when PTT was telling everyone if you dont have an 100k+ job then you can have a family or support life.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I know people who have degrees in college and that are still flipping burgers at McDicks kid.

All because you went to college, doesn't guarantee shit..

Thats what yall don't understand.. Yall hate on me because I didn't go to college and finish highschool (Although I have my GED).. yet I'm able to do what I love and make money from it.

Yall wanna nail me to the cross for not going to school, but when I say something back.. I can't because of yalls age?.. child please.

Rice18

Reaction score
I know people who have degrees in college and that are still flipping burgers at McDicks kid.

All because you went to college, doesn't guarantee shit..

Thats what yall don't understand.. Yall hate on me because I didn't go to college and finish highschool (Although I have my GED).. yet I'm able to do what I love and make money from it.

Yall wanna nail me to the cross for not going to school, but when I say something back.. I can't because of yalls age?.. child please.
Where am I going at you.. Your saying he will be flipping burgers for the rest of his life when that's highly unlikely,

Pugz, I was there, but I didn't answer him because he is stupid as fuck for saying that.

My dad is a Schwans man and my Mom works on the Air force base and a house cleaner. I know everything about pay check to pay check. I hate when rich people are snobs.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Where am I going at you.. Your saying he will be flipping burgers for the rest of his life when that's highly unlikely,

Pugz, I was there, but I didn't answer him because he is stupid as fuck for saying that.

My dad is a Schwans man and my Mom works on the Air force base and a house cleaner. I know everything about pay check to pay check. I hate when rich people are snobs.
I never said he would be working there the rest of his life.. all im saying is that before you judge my life.. look in the mirror..

They claim to have perfect life.. but they spend their time arguing and talking about other peoples life.

jvello

Reaction score
regardless if you have your ged or not, if you didnt finish high school you fail

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
regardless if you have your ged or not, if you didnt finish high school you fail
First of all, yall have it fucked up.. I didn't walk away from school and just decide to quit.

I was involved in a racial riot, was expelled from all schools in duval county.. had no choice but to get my GED.. thats where yall have it fucked up.

Shit down here in North Florida = real racial as fuck.

sarge

Livin' Young, Wild and Free
Reaction score
sooooooooo, who wants to help me try to fix the cut gallery??

Rice18

Reaction score
Wait, didn't you just say this site has a ton of trolling and the trolls should be banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%