Forum Upgrades/Changes?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Get rid of the retro logos.
Well if someone volunteers to make some new ones then it could happen otherwise it's not really something mandatory. I think a new skin though is much more wanted than new logos; at least for me.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I just tried messing with the logos and I'm just photoshop stupid. LOL

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to try and make some new logos? I tried & failed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just deleted the pm a few weeks back but I told him to get ahold of you. Lol. If you still got all of them pm me again.

I may also try a new logo scheme in a few days guys.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with the current logos, the ones on TGP don't look good

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with the current logos, the ones on TGP don't look good
I would disagree with that but each to their own. I just said it was cleaner looking, these retro logos just don't look that great anymore IMO and change is good sometimes, seeing the same thing for a long period of time gets old after awhile.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
The retro logos looked good with the old retro skin. Without the retro skin, logos need to be updated.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
THere are already 5 other skins to choose from. I might be able to get Marcum to do coding, if we can't get done. Banner is only 1 small portion of the skin. Buttons and bars are the most difficult to make look right, or clean as someone has said.
Logos can be done by almost anyone

No need to ask for permission to help with a skin... Just do it and send over to ROCKSTAR or one of the admins

oh yeah -- hi SI!! :blondboob:

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
THere are already 5 other skins to choose from. I might be able to get Marcum to do coding, if we can't get done. Banner is only 1 small portion of the skin. Buttons and bars are the most difficult to make look right, or clean as someone has said.
Logos can be done by almost anyone

No need to ask for permission to help with a skin... Just do it and send over to ROCKSTAR or one of the admins

oh yeah -- hi SI!! :blondboob:
OH HEY

and Dorado can code the skins for us.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[media]<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lmUZGdi7Ty4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/media]

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I was going to make a separate topic for my suggestion, but wtf might as well just add it here.

Something i've seen on other sites, is an addition called Live Topic. Basically, if a topic is active at the moment, live topic kicks in so when your viewing the page, it automatically adds new posts without refreshing the page, making discussion easier.

I've always felt we rely heavily on our Gameday Threads & Community Thread. Live topic might actually make those topics more active because responding to posts would be quicker.

I understand shit costs money, but it might be an investment worth looking at. Sometimes ya gotta sacrifice a little bit for the site, or ask for donations or w/e. I've seen members of other sites step forward and throw in a few bucks here and there because they know it's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%