Forum Upgrades/Changes?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it would take, but I think SI could use some changes/upgrades with the forum look itself. This throwback stuff has worn on me. Some new skins would be nice as well.

Here's an example of what could look good -

Just seems to grab my attention more and it's cleaner looking. I'm sure everyone gets tired of seeing the same things for a long period of time, I just think we could use some changes, but I'm not sure what it would take to get it done, just some suggestions. I'm not saying to copy this, just giving some ideas.

Thoughts?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't know why, but this throwback look has really worn on me and I know AE did all of that, I don't think it'd be too hard to change though. A lot of people might like it I suppose and if they do, then there's no point in changing it but some new skins would definitely be nice.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
I don't know why, but this throwback look has really worn on me and I know AE did all of that, I don't think it'd be too hard to change though. A lot of people might like it I suppose and if they do, then there's no point in changing it but some new skins would definitely be nice.
honestly i was never a fan of the throwback logos.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
honestly i was never a fan of the throwback logos.
I just think a few minor things such as the logos being changed would make a noticeable difference and I liked it at first, but not so much now, I don't care for it any longer.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

idk if i still have the red version
That banner looks like heaven lol. We need that coded. Frankly, I'm tired of the look we have now as well. We need some new skins that are coded properly this time, no offense.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
What do you think Rip? I see you reading it but not saying anything. What do you think?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I had no problem with those logos lol.
If someone wants to make something better, then go for it.
My issue is size.
The current ones we have look perfect there.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I had no problem with those logos lol.
If someone wants to make something better, then go for it.
My issue is size.
The current ones we have look perfect there.
I didn't at first either but now it just seems blah. What size are them logos currently? Any idea?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure, quite easy to check. Just too lazy to look lol.

They come in one image btw, not separate logos.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Lets go recruit some new members...

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The quote "Sports All Day, Everyday" reminds me of 50 tyson lmao. But I like that skin. Get that shit done imo. Also back at bsx me and dorado were able to get most of a skin done by just duplicating the skin the admin panel then just replacing the image url's with the new image url's. Might not be the same with this version of ipb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%