Brandon Jennings To Detroit

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
killin it lol

maybe he wont bolt, if he develops nice chemistry with drummond and we build a nice team he may wanna stay.

our team blows still, not bad but not good, but we have 3 potential all star which is awesome.

Dumars jobs depends on this lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't say we blow.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am kind of confused about what the Pistons are building though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"Put people in the seats or I'll find a new GM" - The Pistons owner, probably.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was thinking along the lines that they're one of the teams that just want to win games and make the playoffs, no matter if they're a first round out or not. That would go with what you said.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I was thinking along the lines that they're one of the teams that just want to win games and make the playoffs, no matter if they're a first round out or not. That would go with what you said.
next year we'll still have some cap to spend to add to the team, and hope our younger guys take that next step. we arent a team to expect a championship from now, but maybe in two or three years we can hope for that.

we must sell tickets first though and these moves this off-season scream that.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Barring horrendous coaching or injury, that Pistons team should be a 6 seed

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It all depends on Drummond. If he can develop into an elite center, then you got something there. If not, it's just a middling team in the mold of the Hawks but a little worse

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Barring horrendous coaching or injury, that Pistons team should be a 6 seed
which is huge considering what we were. and we have so many new faces in the lineup it'll bring in fans(hopefully)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think the Pistons have the players to be a championship team in the future.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
supposedly his contract has no options either.

its not about the players as singles, dumars is building the team like he did before. it's about the coaching and how well they'll gel on the court and blend together.

people think dumars has talked to bjs people and they said he wants to change his way of play to match what we want.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I don't think the Pistons have the players to be a championship team in the future.
outside BKN this year, SA for a year or two, CHI, OKC, IND, and maybe NO barring Davis's development skyrockets in the real near future, and Reke/Gordon/Jrue all play well together, nobody is a championship team due to Miami.

It's good for Detroit to build up, just to lose in the first round, or if they are lucky, the 2nd. The sake of the franchise needs some playoff births, and this year is their best opportunity. Those teams like Boaton, Milwaukee, Atlanta: if they aren't bad enough to get a Wiggins/Randle/Parker/Harrison, they will go after FAs hard and overspend, and have real competition with Detroit. It's the Pistons chance now to win

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We are also a young team. Not to mention if Drummond turns into one of the best bigs in the game....watch out.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:

its not about the players as singles, dumars is building the team like he did before. it's about the coaching and how well they'll gel on the court and blend together.

people think dumars has talked to bjs people and they said he wants to change his way of play to match what we want.
It looks like he's picking names out of a hat tbh.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:

I don't think they'll blend together well.

I don't think he's building anything, I think he's trying to make the franchise come out on the good end financially.

Wolves United

Reaction score
 This is actually a really dumb trade for Detroit. I don't understand why they would not only sign Jennings, but trade one of their most promising pieces for him.

Really don't get it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wolves United said:
 This is actually a really dumb trade for Detroit. I don't understand why they would not only sign Jennings, but trade one of their most promising pieces for him.

Really don't get it.
he was a restricted free agent. have a clue what that means?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I don't think they'll blend together well.

I don't think he's building anything, I think he's trying to make the franchise come out on the good end financially.
meh. i think we're a lot better and can get even better. i think we're better than new york :kobe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%