Announcement

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't draw people to your forum but you think a newsletter about that forum is gonna do anything..?

GMF is right, utilizing affiliates is the way to go right. I already said something about it being long overdue to sift through affiliates, get rid of those which are no longer any good & go find some new ones.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just remembered something that use to be done here way back in the day, but maybe we could get the debate forum going again.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratz to those who were promoted. I think the newsletter is a great idea as long as everyone contributes.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
You can't draw people to your forum but you think a newsletter about that forum is gonna do anything..?

GMF is right, utilizing affiliates is the way to go right. I already said something about it being long overdue to sift through affiliates, get rid of those which are no longer any good & go find some new ones.
That was one thing I did a week or two ago, actually. Most of them are still active, strong sites except for 1 which was in the process of re-building, and one was inactive so it was removed.

But we definitely need to utilize them. A newsletter might not be the perfect way, but it's a way. It may only bring over 3 people active people, but it's 3 more than we had before. Plus, some members like Guid have expressed the interest in writing, even if it's just for a hobby or to refine writing skills or w/e, so this gives them an opportunity.

The problem I see, and I hear it from most of our active members, is a lot of us are older and we have older friends, so it's difficult for us to reach out to that younger group to draw in members. A newsletter highlighting our tournaments, sim leagues, graphics section, among other things might pull in some people because it's putting our name out there.
-----------------------

If anyone is still interested in writing for the newsletter, shoot me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%