A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good call; Good job bosox

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
another cool idea, is maybe for even each different section of the newsletter or whatever is to have an interview with a member thats big in that section or something.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, we could post pictures and see which member has the most hair around their anus.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shit, you guys would have no chance.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
why a newsletter though?
Should we get more of a following before we put all of that work into a newsletter that probably the 15 or so active members here will even bother to look at? Honestly, it seems like an innovative idea, but who is our audience?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
why a newsletter though?
Should we get more of a following before we put all of that work into a newsletter that probably the 15 or so active members here will even bother to look at? Honestly, it seems like an innovative idea, but who is our audience?
My idea actually is to try and utilize our affiliates. What's the point of an affiliation if you can't advertise your own events on their site?

Basically it should be an open-door policy -- if we need to find some members for a sim league, we should have no problem going to an affiliated site and asking if we can put an announcement up about it. And they should feel comfortable doing the same here.

Same can go with the newsletter -- just something that highlights a member here, our GFX section, and anything else we're doing on the board like the NBA sim league, Tournaments, etc.

-- But I've never done a Newsletter, so I don't know what other ways it could be used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%