~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Things will be announced at a later time.

dwightcoward

Reaction score
Mentch said:

20 day sims every other day is about as normal paced as it gets.  That leads to a full season and offseason being completed in just over 3 weeks

Only way I would be in favor of 10 day sims is if theyre every day, and I think a lot of people would get tired of that.  There wouldn't be as much of a reason to attend sims anymore if theyre held too frequently, and it would give too many opportunities to earn money and over inflate half of the league's bank

Just so you know, most French leagues are 10 days sims twice a week. Seasons last somewhere between two and six monthes, depending on how the playoffs (one round = one week, daily sims) and offseason go.

Very few people lose interest, because they don't have to spend all their life on GroupMe. We have a league that lasts since real life 2003 for example. I'm commishing a FBB3 league that started in 1976 three years ago, we're only in 1989 and we have like eight years of real drafts ahead of us.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dwightcoward said:

Just so you know, most French leagues are 10 days sims twice a week. Seasons last somewhere between two and six monthes, depending on how the playoffs (one round = one week, daily sims) and offseason go.

Very few people lose interest, because they don't have to spend all their life on GroupMe. We have a league that lasts since real life 2003 for example. I'm commishing a FBB3 league that started in 1976 three years ago, we're only in 1989 and we have like eight years of real drafts ahead of us.
exactly

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but im also fine with a little faster sims too. ive just never been huge on live sims

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
dwightcoward said:

I think I would kill myself out of boredom if I had to wait that long for a 10 day sim

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Teams have been assigned and can be found here:

http://www.sportsinsomnia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111091

Quick update: We are definitely moving forward with this league, and thanks for being on board. I should be able to get the rough draft of the league file uploaded sometime this week, which users will then be able to gripe. During that time, we will also determine the draft order. Feel free to complain about your team assignment in the newly opened League Chat Thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%